You know you watch too much anime when...

when you start fantasising about being in Konata Izumi's room with her, sitting on her bed, about to have se.........to talk.

Otaku-san said:
Amray said:
when you start fantasising about being in Konata Izumi's room with her, sitting on her bed, about to have se.........to talk.

Lolicon

...is your main sauce using Galbooru

Gelbooru actually. I stopped now though. The good thing about Konata is that she is actually 18, so it is less of a guilty pleasure. Plus, I only like official art. It's good that they draw her in bikini's and stuff.

Amray said:
Gelbooru actually.

I knew it was one of the two

I stopped now though. The good thing about Konata is that she is actually 18, so it is less of a guilty pleasure.

thats what i thought, untill i released i was fwaping to a pic when she was 10. Which in all truth not much has changed since then

Otaku-san said:
thats what i thought, untill i released i was fwaping to a pic when she was 10. Which in all truth not much has changed since then

The same sort of thing happened to me once, but with different sources. I only found out that Bridget from Guilty Gear was in fact male AFTER I had 'finished'. Now I still somwhat fancy the guy. Why did they make him so good-looking? (rhetorical question)

375369763_38916afab3_o.jpg

Holy Fut!!

whys he looks like Rosette Christopher...hmmm we need a cute male thread

I have better pictures than that, my friend. I dare not post them from fear of being banned.

Rosette was allegedly based on HIM, as opposed to vice versa. Probably an exuse for straight people to be able to 'like' someone that looks similar to a male version.

The weird thing is that I am perfectly straight and would never dream of doing naughty things with another male. Bridget, on the other hand, I think differently about. Why, if he hopped out of my television then I wouldn't think twice....I don't think twice!

I'll prefer Index personally for that "nun-look"
b-To-Aru-Majutsu-no-In-486db17694e9.jpeg

but there you go

you know you watch to much anime, when you fwap to cute males

Otaku-san said:

... in my case it was playing to much Guilty Gear. I kept making him jump and perform high-kicks so that I could get a peek. The funny thing about that is that this was also when I thought he was female.

Oh well. Nevermind, eh?

Amray said:
Otaku-san said:
I'm not sure how much the root cause of either of these is the anime. ^^;

JamesX said:
You know you watch too much anime when...
You're part of the conversation above..

It's more like;

"You know when someone is sexually frustrated when..."
I joke. I'm fine.

You know you've watched too much anime when your bank statement comes only to horrify you, and you can no longer buy the things that you "need".

ilmaestro said:
Amray said:
Otaku-san said:
I'm not sure how much the root cause of either of these is the anime. ^^;

LOL- I second what this man says.

Back