You know you watch too much anime when...

Tachi- said:
You know you watch too much anime when...
Your a 40 year old Man who cosplays as sailor moon

All right, i won't cosplay as sailor moon then! =P

You watch too much anime when what bother you most about your own death is if you will be able to see the end of One Piece or not.

When you try you hardest to save money for a trip to London with friends in the holidays, only to end up purchasing the new installment for Hellsing Ultimate, which results in your spending money for London decreased.

When buy a magazine you can't read because it has one page you can cut out and lovingly blu-tac to your wall.

chaos said:
Nyani said:
You seek out foods you see in anime. (In my case, yakiniku (Slayers) and Melon Bread (DearS)) :p
Both can be acquired at Japan Centre. Actually they also do Takoyaki (my personal favourite)

I ended up instead buying pineapple buns from china town as they're fluffy like in shows but everytime I see a friend have melonpan from somewhere it's flat and dry? Dunno if they're buying the wrong thing as it wasn't flat and dry on the wiki. :p
I'll avoid the takoyaki. :p Though I rarely end up in London. We drove to expo. *twitch* I'll never do it again...but we did it. :p

O.T.

When your laptop suddenly dies and the first thing to pop into your head is: "Oh No! How am I gonna wtach anime in bed now?!"

You sucker the Theatre Arts teacher into letting you do your final monologue from an anime instead of from the book of monologues the class is meant to... <_<

*cough*Just remembered it after mentioning Arshes Nei in another thread*cough* I got an A? :p

Back