Your viewing journal

Mewkledreamy episodes 3-4 (Stalled)
With this and Precure now postponed I may as well start watching an Aikatsu series to fill the void. Mewkledreamy was great fun and one of JC Staff's strongest productions in recent years.

RahXephon episode 12

BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!☆PICO~OHMORI~ episode 1
Back again with the wacky shenanigans

MondaysMonogatari Series: Second Season928
TuesdaysClaymore626
WednesdaysWolf's Rain2026
ThursdaysMobile Suit Gundam1042
FridaysAldnoah.Zero612
SaturdaysSound of the Sky
Sound of the Sky Specials
SundaysWelcome to the NHK!624
ExtraGuilty Crown822
SimulwatchRahXephon1226

Aldnoah.Zero episodes 7-9
Episode 9 sure felt more like Urobuchi's usual work. Series was pretty tame until now.

TuesdaysClaymore626
FridaysAldnoah.Zero912
ExtraGuilty Crown822
SimulwatchRahXephon1226

Last edited:
The Galaxy Railways Episodes 1 to 5

Next title from my R1 backlog, so far seems to be an interesting series, characters getting introduced and an unusual setting of the future with space. It will be interesting to see how the storyline develops

Bungo and Alchemist -Gears of Judgement- episode 4 The series returns with a two-parter.

Listeners episode 6 More references and some lore.

Sakura Wars The Animation episode 6 Stepping up.

Wave, Listen to Me! episode 6 Beyond all Imagination.

Appleseed (Film) A decent story with some cool action and the CGI was pretty good for its time. 3.5/5

Aquarion Logos
episodes 1-13 & Special Episode

Last edited:
Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girl's (Rewatch) Episode 1-12, OVA's + Short's (Complete. Still good clean monster girl fun. During these depressing times, We all need a series that can raise our spirits up again (as well as raising a few other things. 😏 ) 4/5

Plunderer Episode 17

Tamayomi: The Baseball Girls Episode 6 Double celebration.

The 8th Son? Are You Kidding Me? Episode 6 Comforting.

Tower of God Episode 6 Assigning roles.

Arte Episode 6 Misogyny.

Ascendance of a Bookworm 2nd Season Episode 20 A big decision is made.

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War 2nd Season Episode 17 Acting out of character.

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Episode 6 An eventful vacation.

The Galaxy Railways Episodes 6 to 14

Can't tell which way this show will go in the second half, character building and "baddie of the week" style episodes. Although it is making me want to try and finish it tomorrow (as the weather seems to be turning colder)

The Galaxy Railways Episodes 6 to 14

Can't tell which way this show will go in the second half, character building and "baddie of the week" style episodes. Although it is making me want to try and finish it tomorrow (as the weather seems to be turning colder)
Shame the second season was never licensed. I'm hoping Discotek will pick up both seasons at some point.

Arte episode 6 Worked to the bone.

Ascendance of a Bookworm Part 2 episode 20 Difficult decisions.

Gal & Dino episode 6 Tricks.

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes lead to Doom! episode 6 The Boys of Summer.

Sing “YESTERDAY” For Me episode 6 Considerations.

Aquarion Logos episodes 14-26 (Complete. Probably the weakest of the Aquarion series’ but it did have its moments and got stronger as it progressed with some neat ideas and a decent though somewhat archetypal cast.) 3/5

Armed Girl’s Machiavellism
episodes 1-4

Kakushigoto ep 6
A living paradox.

Listeners ep 6
A Momentary Lapse of Reason.

Wave, Listen to Me! ep 6
Family introductions.

Arte ep 6
Working hard for acceptance.

Kaguya-sama: Love is War s2 e5
Politics is war!

Shame the second season was never licensed. I'm hoping Discotek will pick up both seasons at some point.

It isn't the first time one series of a show got licensed for release with English Subs with the second series not being picked up (for various reasons). As bad as it is I will have a look to see if the second series is available on the fansub sites to continue the story.

------

The Galaxy Railways Episodes 15 to 26 (complete)
An interesting ending to the first series, a series not afraid to kill off some characters.
Overall a good series, certainly an interesting concept with trains in space being used for travel between planets. Bit of a shame the second season (or OVAs) didn't get licensed or officially released in English. (Although Amazon does suggest the OVAs were released but are unavailable)

Jubei Chan: The Ninja Girl, The Secret of the Lovely Eyepatch, episode 1
Next title from my region 1 backpile, seems from the first episode introducing the main characters and the magical Eyepatch giving the main character her powers plus some characters I would imagine will be used for comical relief (especially with the changing word on the shirt).

One show which will be interesting to see which way it develops

Armed Girl’s Machiavellism episodes 5-12 & OVA (Complete. Brisk and fun though gorier than I was expecting with and a slightly different take on the harem routine thanks to the more action-orientated approach each episode.) 3.5/5

Armored Trooper Votoms
episodes 1-4

Sound of the Sky episodes 10-12 End
A great series with some future members of team Imas on staff. A nice Girls Last Tour kind of vibe with a tonal change in the last couple of episodes that makes for a fantastic ending. Not too fond of episode 8 which is pretty cursed. 8/10

episode 2 End

TuesdaysClaymore626
FridaysAldnoah.Zero912
ExtraGuilty Crown822
SimulwatchRahXephon1226
Up Next: Kampfer

Last edited:
Gleipnir Episode 6 Gathering.

Shachibato! President, It's Time for Battle! Episode 6 Cliche traps and Inheritance.

Tsugu Tsugumomo Episode 6 Hidden village.

Unbreakable Machine-Doll Episode 1-12 & Special OVA's (Complete. Steampunk automaton action that somehow manages and does well at blending together both magic and science which resulted in some rather badass fight's throughout.) 3.5/5

Hidamari Sketch Honeycomb (season 4)
Another charming, gentle, funny, fun, easy watch. I've very much enjoyed watching it.

Back