Your viewing journal

Fruits Basket 2nd Season episode 44 What is yearned for.

The God of High School episode 6 Behind the scenes drama.

Kill me Baby! (Rewatch) episodes 1-13 (Complete. This series remains a fairly simple but likeable comedy series with bizarre antics and slapstick. The OP is still not good but the ED just gets catchier with each listen.) 3.5/5

Kimagure Orange☆Road
episodes 1-5

Monster Girl Doctor ep 5
Nothing like a good old fashioned S & M session to cure crippling anxiety!

UMAYON ep 6
Eating out.

Fruits Basket s2 e19
Only the lonely.
And thus finishes the horse girl trilogy 😅

Ninja Collection ep 5
Haunted apartment.

The God of High School ep 6
The background comes to the fore.

Breakwater ep 6
Trial and error.

Super HxEROs ep 6 ("uncensored")
What makes you tick?

Black Clover episode 138 The interim training arcs continue.

Diary of our Days at the Breakwater episode 6 Guts and going it alone.

Muhyo & Roji’s Bureau of Supernatural Investigation 2nd Season episode 18 A necessary power to acquire.

UMAYON episode 6 Lunchtime.

Kimagure Orange☆Road episodes 6-20 & OVAs

Last edited:
Love & Lies episodes 4 to 12 (complete)

Interesting concept for a love show, although the ending was a bit weak in my eyes.

K episodes 1 to 10

Ahiru no Sora episode 43 A vicious chain.

DECA-DENCE episode 6 Mining and pining.

Mr Love: Queen’s Choice episode 5 High school investigation.

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- 2nd Season episode 31 Brutal.

Kimagure Orange☆Road episodes 21-42 & OVAs

Last edited:
Mysteria Friends [Rewatch] episodes 1-10 (End)
Still a great relaxing series. Despite being a short series it does a great job of developing Grea and Anne's relationship alongside fantastic visuals and a memorable soundtrack. Would love to see CygamesPictures give this a second season.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 + A wakening of the trailblazer

I've put more detailed thoughts in The Gundam Thread but suffice to say this is excellent. Great story, interesting characters who go through interesting arcs. Great animation. And everything is always feeding back into the shows fundamental theme and message. It's an incredibly well constructed Gunfam show. After the December Sky film it's my favourite Gundam that I've seen.

No Guns Life 2nd Season episode 18 Tetsurou comes back into the fray and a face-to-face fight.

The Millionaire Detective - Balance: UNLIMITED episode 5 Dealing with a threat.

Kimagure Orange☆Road episodes 43-48, OVA & Music Collection OVA (Complete. KOR was a bit of a mixed bag for me overall. Some episodes were a lot of fun whilst others felt repetitive in terms of plot and didn’t do much for me. From a character perspective, the episodic nature of the series often meant that developments were reset by the end of a storyline. The supporting cast also felt one-note in places like Kyosuke’s school friends.

On a technical level, I did appreciate Discotek’s Blu Ray release, which looks great. Overall, KOR had some solid episodes that were good fun but others just left me cold. I plan to watch the movies in the future to see how they add to the franchise and the storyline.) 3/5

Last edited:
Teekyu ep19

Would it be missing the point if I watched this at half speed in a bid to catch all the jokes?

Yu Yu Hakusho ep11-12

God of High School ep6

Steins;Gate ep25

A decent enough bonus episode, but (perhaps not surprisingly) it isn't as satisfying a book end for the main series as the Deja Vu movie is.

Kimagure Orange☆Road

Not to throw undue shade, but from the ten or so episodes I've seen, I was similarly non-plussed with KOR. It's fine, but considering its reputation, I'd expected a bit more from it, to be honest.

APPARE-RANMAN! ep 7
Identity theft.

Balance: UNLIMITED ep 5
Jobbing handyman to the rescue!

No Guns Life s2 e6
Mistaken identity.

Fire Force s2 e7
Road trip.

Rent-A-Girlfriend ep 6
Finally one of the other girls from the OP/ED gets introduced.

Last edited:
Back