Zen's Art

Well hey, lookies... another page for your viewing pleasure 8)

It goes just before the second page I posted in my last page posting.... that sounds strange :?

Hope you like the page :wink:

I had some time on my hands and I had just finished watching 'The Mysterious Cities of Gold' so I decided to make a DVD mock up. It's a bit basic, but I like it that way:

Hope you like ;)

Z

New page time again:

I know this is very fragmented, but save the pages to your comp and sort them, they'll start to make sense then ;)

Enjoy :D

Z

See previous posts :wink:

I am doing a Dungeons & Dragons cartoon fan Manga, these are pages from it, rather fragmented posting though!!

Jayme said:
I remember watching that, My god. i swears its '80s though.

Zentron, are you hoping for publication? No reason behind the question, just curious is all.
Yep, 1983-1986!!

Publication? Hmm, I believe that would be rather wishful thinking, but I will be sending it to the cast and a lot of the crew of the old show when I's done, bar Tonia Gayle Smith, as she's vanished from the face of the earth for some reason.

Recently uploaded a new page of my fan-Manga, page 9, as seen below, also one of several pieces featured on today's Nakama Britannica blog post(quite unexpectedly). So, err... here you go:

Hope you like the effect I put around the DM's finger :mrgreen:

Well, now this is not something I had planned on starting... a new comic/Manga.

Probably the only page I will be showing here though, as this is a soft yuri Manga.

Anywayz, it looks nice, so I am sharing it with you allz, enjoy! :wink:

Z

Lupus Inu said:
Although I don't hold an opinion on Totally Spies, I have to say... that your artwork is enchanting. <3 your D&D manga.
It's a fake Anime.... that's my opinion :wink: That said, I kinda like the show :oops:

Glad you like what I've done so far, much more to come over the next few days!!

Wildcard said:
The fan-manga pages are really impressive! The level of detail is excellent, nice one :)
Glad you think so :wink: I've never been one for doing sparse images!

Next pages will be appearing on Monday!!

Back