Zen's Art

I broke my PC :cry: But all is fixed now :D

And here be something new:

Seeing as there is nothing naughty going on here, I can show it :wink:

Enjoy!

Weird when I looked at it there was just an X there, now I can see it, great work, nice use of toning with the pencil.
D and D aint really my thing tbh, but great work.

Outlawstar said:
Weird when I looked at it there was just an X there, now I can see it, great work, nice use of toning with the pencil.
D and D aint really my thing tbh, but great work.

It's quite hard getting the tone right, especially using only a mechanical pencil.

As for the red-X, I get that too, even if the image has been there for months, it just means the browser is being a pain in de ****!

mzonas said:
It's absolutely cool work. I liked mostly those three dragon in one page... :D
Glad you like :wink: I had a lot of fun... and a lot of headaches doing them.

And here's another one that gave me a small headache:

Kurogane said:
The last panel must've been the one which provided the headaches. :lol:

Love the detail and tangibility on the rocks and boulders though.
Thanks and it definitely was the last frame that killed me. I had to do the rock backgrounds through the small chunks of ice being shot down, keeping it right was a nightmare.

Hah, you've tackled one of my drawing hates there; multiple characters in frame. Anyway, I'm impressed how you've managed to keep the quality consistent despite that. Good stuff.

Wildcard said:
Hah, you've tackled one of my drawing hates there; multiple characters in frame. Anyway, I'm impressed how you've managed to keep the quality consistent despite that. Good stuff.
I've always thought to either, do the best that I can, or don't bother at all.

I'm actually at a hairs breadth away from completing the whole thing, with the next page to appear by Friday 8)

Anywayz, here's a little bonus image which I made into a wallpaper:

Thanks chaos, Kurogane, much appreciated ;)

A break from the usual cast, but I'm versatile :D So let me introduce, Diana, Princess of the Amazon's... er, in my own personal take on the character:

I prefer the dungeon and dragons stuff... Diana looks good, but something is lacking.. can't tell you exactly what... :/

Back