2 x JapanEx Tickets - London

McIcy

Mushi-shi
I have 2 JapanEx tickets for sale - 21st-22nd July

I ordered them for me but thanks to work I can't go so if anyone wants them please let me know and I will send them out to you asap.

JapanEx Site

£10 per Ticket is what I paid for them and would love to make my money back. I will send the ticket recorded delivery to ensure they reach you safely

Why would anyone buy them from you for the same price? I mean why anyone would buy them from some guy rather than the company itself, when they're the SAME DAMN PRICE is beyond me...

Dude why do you feel the need to make an ass of yourself almost everytime you post.

All I've put is that I would love to make my money back, but to be honest I'd be happy to sell them for less if it means a fellow anime fan gets to go to the event and the tickets will be used.

So if anyone wants the tickets I am open to offers as I would love to see them get used

McIcy said:
Dude why do you feel the need to make an ass of yourself almost everytime you post.

All I've put is that I would love to make my money back, but to be honest I'd be happy to sell them for less if it means a fellow anime fan gets to go to the event and the tickets will be used.

So if anyone wants the tickets I am open to offers as I would love to see them get used

You to...
I'd buy them but i have work as well :cry:

If you hadn't been such an ass at the beginning of this thread and just offered me the money I would have said yes but as you were an ass, sorry but I'd rather sell it to someone else.

Failing anyone wanting them my mate from london is interested in them for that price

McIcy said:
If you hadn't been such an ass at the beginning of this thread and just offered me the money I would have said yes but as you were an ass, sorry but I'd rather sell it to someone else.
Have you seen Black Books?

Link100p said:
McIcy said:
Have you seen Black Books?

Of course I have all the series on DVD they rock, and yes I see that you are comparing me to Bernard... I take that as a complement

Back