7th November UK anime releases

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
A number of anime DVDs were released in the UK today, including MVM's Tenchi boxset, which includes the first 13 OVA episodes and the previously unreleased Mihoshi Special.<ul class="menu"><b>7 November 2005</b>
<li>Love Hina X-Mas Special (MVM)
<li>Planetes #2 (Beez)
<li>S-CRY-ed #4 (Beez)
<li>Samurai Champloo #2 (MVM)
<li>Tenchi Box Set (MVM)
</ul>Remember, if you want to keep on top of UK release dates, look no further than our regularly maintained schedule.

I'm actually quite tempted by the LH xmas special...after enjoying the manga and hearing good things about the import version of this, it sounds like a fun winter heartwarmer. Christmas is the time for feelgood sentimental stuff, right?

Concrete badger said:
I'm actually quite tempted by the LH xmas special...after enjoying the manga and hearing good things about the import version of this, it sounds like a fun winter heartwarmer. Christmas is the time for feelgood sentimental stuff, right?

It is actually enjoyable, despite for some reason I don't like the anime series. *hugs his Love Hina 14 manga volumes*

Dani said:
Concrete badger said:

It is actually enjoyable, despite for some reason I don't like the anime series. *hugs his Love Hina 14 manga volumes*
I love the series, it would be perfect if it wasn't for the horrible Spring movie. It was going so well until the singing. :X

Back