Adopt a DVD

unknownfate

Pokémon Master
DVD clearout continues. Most items listed here are available immediately but there are a few listed here that I haven't gotten around to watching yet so it may take a few extra days before they go in the post. As always P+P isn't included

Eden of the East+ Both movies- UK Bluray releases £15
When they Cry 1-6+Artbox (be aware of the issues with the vol.6 disc press) £40
Dream Eater Merry £10
Redline UK-BD £10
Eiken £5
Legend of Crystania £5
Noein £5
Disgaea Collection £10
Kiddy Grade Collection £15
Blue Exorcist Parts 1+2 £15
He is my Master collection £10

How much for

Brighter than the Dawning Blue Complete collection
Sound of the Sky Complete Collection (first print Right Stuf release)
Uta Kata Complete Collection
Koi Kaze Vol.1-3

Haven't been on here in a bit, but must not lose chance to get these.
are lucky star and escaflowne still available
cause if so how much and can i procure them from your fine self

animefreak17 said:
What'sNight Warriors Alpha and Omega about again, if you have a link to MAL that be great
Mal,
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1952/Vampire_Hunter

Wikipedia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Warr ... 28anime%29

Wikipedia says this about it,

Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge (originally titled Vampire Hunter: The Animated Series (ヴァンパイアハンター THE ANIMATED SERIES?) in Japan) is a four-episode OVA anime series by Madhouse Studios in association with DR Movie under license from Capcom, directed by Masashi Ikeda[1] and originally released in 1997. Toshifumi Yoshida and Trish Ledoux produced an English-dubbed version for Viz Media in 1999. The series was released on the VHS, DVD and UMD.

It is based on the Darkstalkers series of gothic-themed fighting video games by Capcom. Characters were designed by Shukō Murase and the animation was done by Asami Endo and Yoshinori Kanada. The ending theme for the series, "Trouble Man" by Eikichi Yazawa, was also used as the opening theme in the Japanese home port of the video game Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors.

The Alpha and Omega bit is because it was released in two parts with two 45 minute episodes each.

Back