After a long, looong hiatus, I'm finally back.

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Halloo!

This is it; no more intermittent flippant posting, but finally, at last, I am back for good. I realised I had nobody to speak to about this kind of thing-- anime, that is (I don't count Naruto heads and Bleach fan-boys anime fans), except for the folk I once discoursed with on here. I'm in the process of acquiring a few OVA's at the moment; Dominion: Tank Police to name but one of them.

Sad to say, I sold what little manga I had; donated many of my DVD's to charitable causes; mainly those poor blighters in need of real, quality anime (see aforementioned Naruto fans), and I can't figure out where all my Motoko Kusanagi figurines went, though I'm pointing some suspicious finger at an ex-girlfriend of mine!

I haven't abandoned all things Japanese though; no sir! I think in the, err, maybe two years? that I was down from here, I must have seen quite possible every Japanese film that is immediately available in English; Korean, Chinese and otherwise to boot, plus I have a few unhealthy obsessions with a couple of Japanese groups and bands that have retained their hold on me. You can take the guy out of Japan... :wink:

I may not be able to post so much due to work and a somewhat busy schedule, though I'll be sure to drop by every now and again. Bye!

Welcome back :)

Last time i spoke to you was years back and we where talking random stuff about 9pm, you went out for a cig and never came back.

Spyro was gutted.

But here you are, (it was only sunday night that i was texting out to half of AUKN talking to certain members about some veteran posters maybe returning, good to see your back)

Still working at the same place?

Welcome back :thumb:

I myself am also unable to frequent the forum as much as I would like due to work and other life occupying details. Good to see some old faces popping up though. It's good to try and keep in touch.

Tank Police is a brilliant OVA imo. One of my old school favourites in fact. Hope all is going well in your life (besides thieving ex-girlfriends). =P

memorium said:
Welcome back man

Thanks!

Jaymii said:

How ya' doin'?

Tachi- said:

Last time i spoke to you was years back and we where talking random stuff about 9pm, you went out for a cig and never came back.

Spyro was gutted.

But here you are, (it was only sunday night that i was texting out to half of AUKN talking to certain members about some veteran posters maybe returning, good to see your back)

That's some memory of my last visit you have there! Terrible sorry for the sudden departure, though I remember virtually nothing of that period. I was in a bad way, and had a very messy head. It's all good now, and has been for a very long time.

I'm in university now, and have had two jobs since then. I just started working at Housing Units... like three days ago!

Voddas said:
Welcome back :thumb:

I myself am also unable to frequent the forum as much as I would like due to work and other life occupying details. Good to see some old faces popping up though. It's good to try and keep in touch.

Tank Police is a brilliant OVA imo. One of my old school favourites in fact. Hope all is going well in your life (besides thieving ex-girlfriends). =P

I hear that. All fantastic my friend, and girlfriends can't tea-leaf if they aren't your girlfriend, younawmsayin'?

xD

Kurogane said:
Tachi- said:

Spyro was gutted.

That's some memory of my last visit you have there! Terrible sorry for the sudden departure, though I remember virtually nothing of that period. I was in a bad way, and had a very messy head. It's all good now, and has been for a very long time.

I'm in university now, and have had two jobs since then. I just started working at Housing Units... like three days ago!

:lol: Typically i remember the randomest info on people, but yeah last we spoke you where working in a shop (co-op i think?) But its good that you're back and that you're heads not messed up. Still smoking? lol

Good to hear your at uni, hope your living the good life - relaxing, drinking, occasional work, mostly sleeping :)

Back