Animax Germany.

Uixka

Brigade Leader
The sites now up for the german version of Animax.. which proves that Sony Pictures have actually began their expansion of the package around europe... so... i guess that means we may possibly be in for a treat..?

Didn't this channel begin to air in early may, late april.

I can't wait till Animax. I swear the UK must have a bigger anime fanbase than the fanbase in Germany.

Jayme said:

I can't wait till Animax. I swear the UK must have a bigger anime fanbase than the fanbase in Germany.

i highly doubt that, Europe has a massive fanbase

Ryo Chan said:
Jayme said:

i highly doubt that, Europe has a massive fanbase

Yeah,and Germany is especially well known for its consumption of all things manga.

I don't think they'll bother with the UK just yet, I don't think the community is big enough for it, its certainly on its way there but not just yet I dont think.

Well if the German channel goes well for the next month or two i'd say england would probably be the next place to look into.

Also since adv already has a channel over here if that shows some good ratings animax might try to cut in making them both show more and more quality programing :D

Back