Anime for Spring 09

I dont think the ANN reviews are that great, they're all so negative about it lol!

Anyway, the ones im enjoying so far is Phantom, K-On!, Pandora Hearts, Valkyria, Tears to Tiara and Eden Of The East

I don't really bother with reviews.. normally watch if for myself and then decide.. picked up a few things to watch myself so far..
07 Ghost, FMA:B, Phantom, Valkyria Chronicles and planning on watching Tayutama and Tears to Tiara

FMA: Brotherhood, Valkyria Chronicles and Eden of the East seem like keepers for me this season.

Still undecided on Basquash, Guin Saga and Shangri-La though.

I've watched FMA Brotherhood, K-ON, Eden of the East and Hatsukoi Limited so far and plan to have a look at the first episodes of Guin Saga and Valkyria Chronicles. So far I have been most impressed with Eden of the East, and K-ON looks like it will be quite fun.

So having actually looked at the shows for this season, there seems to be maybe as many as 14 that I really want to watch at least a couple of eps of, with another 5 that I would watch if I suddenly had oodles of free time. Two a day I think I can do, with a) a bit of discipline and b) watching one during lunch time at work on some sort of portable media player.

I'm off work for (nearly) a week now with little else to do, so hopefully I'll be able to get caught up with a few of the early eps pretty quickly.

well... i'll be watching almost all the animes this season. from Chi's New Address to Basquash and from Guin Saga to Hanasakeru Seishounen. the only one i won't be continuing is Queen's Blade. it's a definate recommendation to all you hentai-loving males out there; with gravity-defying boobs, pink loli demons and clothes that put Ann Summers to shame. *sigh*

this seasons seem to have quite a wide spectrum really and a lot of well anticipated series have been released. however it's quite bad timing seeing as exams are literally round the corner. the anime adaptations of 07-GHOST and Pandora Hearts mangas seems to be hitting it off quite well. although ANN reviews seem to be attacking them quite hard. i only hope this season's anime don't end like last season's anime adaptation of Kuroshitsuji and last years anime adaptation of Soul Eater. despite their amazing animation and plots, both story lines decided to deviate from the manga at the end, resulting in some pretty depressing stuff. fingers crossed!

animeducky said:
Queen's Blade. it's a definate recommendation to all you hentai-loving males out there; with gravity-defying boobs, pink loli demons and clothes that put Ann Summers to shame. *sigh*
Just one post and it seems like you know me so well. ^^;

But yes, there really does seem to be a lot of variety to the shows this season - I don't remember being excited about as many shows since... this season last year, actually.

For me, i'm gonna be following;

FMA: Brotherhood
Valkyria Chronicles
Dragonball Kai
07-Ghost

and POSSIBLY, just possibly, K-ON!

Otaku-san said:
yeah think i'll watch EofE as well since i really enjoyed honey and clover. plus it's nicely put together in 11 ep :3
For a moment there I thought you were talking about The End of Evangelion. Here I was trying to establish a connection between it and Honey and Clover...

Back