UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Given their change in policy regarding shipping, I would assume (or hope, even) that the stuff they put up for the holiday period is more nailed down. would be annoying if something like the bookworm delay happened and everything you ordered got delayed 6+ months (without prompting).

The bargains from a third party friend line sounds hopeful.
Knowing my luck it'll be manga.

First off though, a reminder that our Back to School sale takes place this September, so make sure you check out what we have on offer between the 8th and 18th September for all manner of great deals on our product range, including some frankly ludicrous savings on a few third-party items from one of our good industry friends… so save the date, and we’ll see you there!

I'm guessing/hoping it'll be MVM titles. 🤞

I mean... you're not wrong.
Still waiting on Tower of God at the moment from then.

Yes, I'm still waiting on Tower of God UE, Nadia UE, and Acendance of a Bookworm CE, all from last year's Holiday pre-orders. These have all been delayed four or five times now, into October for Nadia. I've been predicting all along that we'll still be able to pre-order them during this year's Holiday sale, before they are actually released, lol.

Hopefully Crunchy stuff is part of the sale there’s many things I gotta pick up and I keep putting off cos everytime I order a CE from amazon it arrives damaged and usually takes 2-3 returns before I get a non damaged one

Does anyone know if the unlimited membership is just for alltheanime titles? Or does it apply to everything on the site? I.e an item that is not alltheanime?

I suspect it would take some deep pockets but it doesn't look like anyone has picked up the UK rights to the Studio Ghibli catalogue since they left Studio Canal and it appears that the new Miyazaki doesn't have a distributor yet either. I'd pay good money for proper extras-filled collector's/ultimate editions of those films.

I suspect it would take some deep pockets but it doesn't look like anyone has picked up the UK rights to the Studio Ghibli catalogue since they left Studio Canal and it appears that the new Miyazaki doesn't have a distributor yet either. I'd pay good money for proper extras-filled collector's/ultimate editions of those films.
Probably sounds crazy but if we want a release with actual extras instead of random "tat", it'd probably be best if someone like Criterion picked them up 🤦‍♂️

Back