UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Orders to be shipped by Christmas 2024.
Dunno if there is supposed to be a code for the discount? But its says 10% or 15% for unlimited members

Added a few items to check but nothing comes of the original price😂
It finished 2nd jan and thats when they resume service i think? Makes sense ot finished and no one actually benefitted from it as they dont answer nowadays

Dunno if there is supposed to be a code for the discount? But its says 10% or 15% for unlimited members

Added a few items to check but nothing comes of the original price😂
It finished 2nd jan and thats when they resume service i think? Makes sense ot finished and no one actually benefitted from it as they dont answer nowadays

Yeah I added over £100 worth of stock (in case there was a minimum spend criteria). Nothing happened at checkout, so I assume there's meant to be a code that they have probably forgotten to include in the email that was sent out.

You would have thought they would post something about it on social media. Also it's very strange they are doing this sale whilst their customer service and shipping services are closed for Christmas/new year. What do you do if you have a problem? Exactly like we do now 😂

If they are struggling with the amount of orders they recieved for their Christmas sale, why do they want to encourage even more orders? It doesn't make any sense.

Yeah I added over £100 worth of stock (in case there was a minimum spend criteria). Nothing happened at checkout, so I assume there's meant to be a code that they have probably forgotten to include in the email that was sent out.

You would have thought they would post something about it on social media. Also it's very strange they are doing this sale whilst their customer service and shipping services are closed for Christmas/new year. What do you do if you have a problem? Exactly like we do now 😂

If they are struggling with the amount of orders they recieved for their Christmas sale, why do they want to encourage even more orders? It doesn't make any sense.
Thats the animelimited way nowadays
Nothing makes sense😂

Back