UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

There are already announcements from viz for the American release of the thousand year blood war arc and when I asked them at mcm they said they were treating the old bleach series and the new one as separate things so should have something for at least one of them soon.

Happy with the box?
Eureka Seven movie is the only dude one because I’ve not seen any of it and it’s a random one near the end of the franchise 🤣

Space Dandy is frustrating that you can’t get the second half too. But I did want to check this show out, so not all bad.

Tylor OVAs was one I was hoping was in there. So def happy with that.

The other two were on my to checkout list, so happy there.

Overall, 1/5 dud, 1/5 slightly annoying but want to watch anyway, 3/5 decent! 👍

Eureka Seven movie is the only dude one because I’ve not seen any of it and it’s a random one near the end of the franchise 🤣

Space Dandy is frustrating that you can’t get the second half too. But I did want to check this show out, so not all bad.

Tylor OVAs was one I was hoping was in there. So def happy with that.

The other two were on my to checkout list, so happy there.

Overall, 1/5 dud, 1/5 slightly annoying but want to watch anyway, 3/5 decent! 👍
The complete Space Dandy set is currently £20 in HMV with the 30% off offer, it is backordered though.

Alternatively CEX have it in stock second hand.

The Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution films feels like someone cut up the original series and then stitched it together with arthouse sensibilities. The first film is the most poorly constructed recap movies I've ever seen, but the second has such wild ideas for the franchise that even if the execution isn't perfect, I can't help but respecting the vision and its willingness to just totally deconstruct and redefine what the series even is - I have an odd fondness for it.

Back