UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Received an email update from Jeremy regarding the Escaflowne Disc Replacement. (I ordered mine direct from Anime ltd)

Hello,

Jeremy from Anime Limited / AllTheAnime.com here. I hope all is well today.

You are receiving this message as you purchased Escaflowne Ultimate Edition from our AllTheAnime.com web shop. Today this is a quick update on the status of the replacement Disc 3 of the TV series you will be receiving from us.

--------
In case you missed it, please refer to the this post at our website for full context:
Escaflowne – Blu-Ray (Episodes 09-17) replacement scheme – All the Anime
--------

The latest update is that we are anticipating to get replacement discs to our office any day now as they are currently in production. All going well we are planning to get the first wave of discs sent next week. (w/c 6th Feb. 2017)
You will receive an email from me confirming when your disc has been shipped.

As things stand we will be sending the replacement disc to the same shipping address that your order for the Escaflowne Ultimate Edition set was sent to.
However if you would like it sent to another address please respond to this email before Monday 6th February so we can update the shipping details accordingly.

To check what your shipping address was you can either log into your account at AllTheAnime.com or see the order confirmation that you will have received by email when you placed your order.

NOTE: If your shipping address does not need to be updated, you do not need to respond to this email. The new disc will be sent to the same address by default.

If you have any questions on the above information please feel free to let ask and I'll help as best as I can.

Kind regards,

Jeremy Graves

Does anybody know what's happening with the Your Lie in April box sets that are difficult to take out? On Twitter a few weeks back somebody mentioned about a white block on his boxset looking out of place, Jeremy said that is a misprint. A few other people replied and it seems the misprinted box sets are the ones that are difficult to take out.

Does anybody know what's happening with the Your Lie in April box sets that are difficult to take out? On Twitter a few weeks back somebody mentioned about a white block on his boxset looking out of place, Jeremy said that is a misprint. A few other people replied and it seems the misprinted box sets are the ones that are difficult to take out.

Looked it up for the benefit of those of us who didn't see the original exchange: Scott on Twitter

Interesting find, I'll have to check my inner box tonight as I don't remember seeing the white box but definitely have the tightness problem, so mine is probably misprinted too.

R

Looked it up for the benefit of those of us who didn't see the original exchange: Scott on Twitter

Interesting find, I'll have to check my inner box tonight as I don't remember seeing the white box but definitely have the tightness problem, so mine is probably misprinted too.

R

Interestingly not all are, it's definitely a printer error not ours (our print file was fine) but we're also sorting that while fixing the tightness issue as well :)

AP

Last edited:
I think I have mostly tamed my box after the initial exhilarating tug of war session but always good to get updates on this one. I'm mostly interested to see whether I somehow failed to spot the white area. Printing companies are weird.

(And I'm guessing Andrew meant to type 'fine' the second time!)

R

I think I have mostly tamed my box after the initial exhilarating tug of war session but always good to get updates on this one. I'm mostly interested to see whether I somehow failed to spot the white area. Printing companies are weird.

(And I'm guessing Andrew meant to type 'fine' the second time!)

R
I was so focused on the inability to remove the digipack that I didn't notice the white area until I checked when Scott pointed it out on twitter.

Whilst were on the subject of YLIA. Why is the dummy part 2 box wider than part 1, is there going to be a booklet with part 2?

I believe AL have previously confirmed that a booklet will be in part two, which I am excited for.

I've just checked my copy of part one and I also have a white box (I admittedly just thought it was an odd design choice originally) and it seems my set is still just as difficult to remove, so I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for the replacement scheme.

Back