UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Negative. I am a flesh person.
NsQM7ZU.jpg

Ok ok that's enough guys, there's off chrome jokes then there's a point where it's clearly offensive [BEEP BOOP WIIRRR] you've had your fun, how do you think androids 17 and 18 would feel? [FUEL LOW. AQUIRE HUMAN RESOURCE URGENTLY]

Well I assume Geass III will also end up delayed due to no EB and the backlog of orders come January.

Reason for no EB according to Hanners is because he made the call not to do one till Film 2 was in peoples hands.

It's very possible it'll be the first EB in January, but if it isn't we better get Geass 3 before the Seqeul film gets a western release, or the piss has truly been taken.

Reason for no EB according to Hanners is because he made the call not to do one till Film 2 was in peoples hands.

It's very possible it'll be the first EB in January, but if it isn't we better get Geass 3 before the Seqeul film gets a western release, or the piss has truly been taken.

tbh there's no point in doing an early bird this month unless it was right at the begining of the 12 days of sales, i guess if they did one now that many people wouldn't be buying it because christmas and the sales had done damage to their bank balance

But they did Plastic Memories, the new ASV and Penguin highways as part of the 12 days as all their releases are dated to be after Geass so Geass will be delayed.
i thought those 3 were were on day 2 but looking at the list, penguin was half way through but i guess my point still stands about them being closer to the start

well the end of the wait for the last of TSE, finally arrived for me yesterday, Lesson learned don't buy part series from AL while they are coming out, wait until they have finished, otherwise you'll just have bits for over a year.
Thank you for actually releasing it. Now don't do it again.2-3 month gaps between parts is more than enough, no more 6 month plus.

anyone else get Outlaw Star from the 12 days sales and have dirty discs 1 and 4? at first i thought the discs were scratched but after rubbing a bit at them it came off,

So question about K: Missing Kings and K: Return of Kings. I can see on MAL they both act as sequals to another series called K (simply K). Is this show "necessary viewing" and is it actually available as I couldn't see it on AL's site? Just asking because it's a bit wierd they would sell sequals without the original so I figure there was something behind that.

So question about K: Missing Kings and K: Return of Kings. I can see on MAL they both act as sequals to another series called K (simply K). Is this show "necessary viewing" and is it actually available as I couldn't see it on AL's site? Just asking because it's a bit wierd they would sell sequals without the original so I figure there was something behind that.
They are a direct sequel. The first season was a Kaze release so you wont find it on Al's website. Might still be on amazon.

Thanks guys, I managed to find it on CEX after searching for "K the complete series" and just jumped on it. Although CEX is rather hit or miss for quality I wasn't going to risk missing out and I'm putting faith on people that would watch anime will generally take care of their discs.

As someone who has seen all three parts, seeing the original series K is definitely necessary in my opinion. There are certain elements of the film that rely on understanding what went down in the original series, especially when it comes to the main cast.

The French release of K Season 1 uses the same discs as the UK-release, thus it includes English Dub + Subs:

approx £30 new (and shipped)
(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

It should be noted, that the French edition was OOS/OOP for about 6 months.

Back