UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Received an email today from ATA stating Non Non Biyori Movie: Vacation, Non Non Biyori Nonstop - Season 3 Collection and Non Non Biyori Repeat - Season 2 Collection have been despatched. MVM still have the movie as 4/9 release date and season 3 as 7/8.

I received a dispatch e-mail for the Inu-Oh CE yesterday.

Also, regarding the Nadia UE, it's looking doubtful that it'll meet its release date target of 31st July, seeing as they haven't relaunched pre-orders yet.

Also, regarding the Nadia UE, it's looking doubtful that it'll meet its release date target of 31st July, seeing as they haven't relaunched pre-orders yet.

Sadly not hitting that date but everything is well and truly moving and in physical production now, so it'll be hitting in September.

Garden of Words Steelbook also delayed to August 21st

"Unfortunately, a further minor hold-up related to the Compact Disc component of this release has caused a small delay to shipping of this title. We still expect stock to arrive before the new listed date however, so your item will ship as soon as stock arrives at our fulfilment centre."

Sadly not hitting that date but everything is well and truly moving and in physical production now, so it'll be hitting in September.

Well, we were almost able to still pre-order the Nadia UE during the upcoming 2023 Holiday sale if you missed pre-ordering it in last year's sale, lol. 😉

That still may be a possibility for Ascendance of a Bookwork CE and Tower of God UE, if there are any more delays on those, haha... 🫣

My money is on the 4K disc authoring being the delay reason for that one.

I have literally watched the 4K UHD Blu-ray (and it's magnificent, a reference-quality Dolby Atmos track if you asked me, and the Dolby Vision presentation is also terrific), so nope, all on track there!

That still may be a possibility for Ascendance of a Bookwork CE and Tower of God UE, if there are any more delays on those, haha... 🫣

Ascendance of a Bookworm is in a good spot just now, so hopefully final news on that soon. Likewise Tower of God, the other recent project that has taken a lot longer than we envisaged.

With Crunchyroll US releasing season 2 of Love Live! Nijigasaki in October, I was wondering, did Anime Limited ever announce season 2 for the UK?

With Crunchyroll US releasing season 2 of Love Live! Nijigasaki in October, I was wondering, did Anime Limited ever announce season 2 for the UK?
I can't find a proper announcement but with it being unavailable to stream in the UK it's pretty much confirmed. AL is allergic to streaming Love Live.

Back