UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Is anyone still waiting on a replacement disc for Re:zero season 1?
It’s been so long at this point I’m starting to wonder if I have received it and just forgot it.

edit Just checked my CE volume 1 and it’s still sealed so I’m definitely still missing a replacement. Which is bit mad really.

OK issue with Fedex was solved fast and import fee is also paid now. So normally tomorrow Nadia should arrive here. Once it does I'll rip the discs and check for that missing episode 18 if that's actually the case on the disc, as maybe it's a menu issue that it simply opens the wrong episode.
Well who knows what's caused it. I actually checked again by selecting episode 17, using the skip button to skip chapters to get to what was supposed to be episode 18, and it still plays episode 10 after episode 17.

Update: I just tried another technique. I played episode 10 by selecting the actual episode on the menu, then selected episode 18 on the pop-up menu to see if that works. It doesn't.

Last edited:
Well who knows what's caused it. I actually checked again by selecting episode 17, using the skip button to skip chapters to get to what was supposed to be episode 18, and it still plays episode 10 after episode 17.

Update: I just tried another technique. I played episode 10 by selecting the actual episode on the menu, then selected episode 18 on the pop-up menu to see if that works. It doesn't.
Have you checked the disc on your computer? Is the episode not included in the disc files at all? I'm asking out of curiosity.

IIRC, someone on the discord checked the disc, and the episode is on the disc, the issue seems to be with the playlist files, so it's inaccessible on regular players.

Oh thanks, I had completely forgotten AllTheAnime christmas show case was tonight

Not sure if they are just doing the one day or not, as I Q&A was the 2nd or 3rd day previous years

Is anyone still waiting on a replacement disc for Re:zero season 1?
It’s been so long at this point I’m starting to wonder if I have received it and just forgot it.

edit Just checked my CE volume 1 and it’s still sealed so I’m definitely still missing a replacement. Which is bit mad really.
They did do a round of sending out Re:zero part 1 disc, but I know I had been pestering them for a good while, so I may have been just earlier on there list (Its a while since they sorted mine but I think it might have been around July 2022), so certainly worth trying again if you haven't recieved.
I'm pretty sure I did have to ask/message again for them to send it out (I think stuff was mentioned on I'm guessing this thread so maybe if you look back far enough you might find something relating too it).

They just sent out a brand new copy of part 1 standard edition, so it possible your CE could still be sealed and have a standard editon lying around.

EDIT: the photos thread from june 2022 has mention of it from titan recieving a replacement:

Last edited:
Predictions: Nadia the lost episode (ep 18) first ever blu-ray release in the UK.

Ok I'll show myself out
Another prediction: The episode ends up being a telesnap recon of the episode rather than the episode's proper form and it's ultimate ed only with an artbook containing all the telesnaps shown but in print form for the bargain price of another 150 quid. 😝

Another prediction: The episode ends up being a telesnap recon of the episode rather than the episode's proper form and it's ultimate ed only with an artbook containing all the telesnaps shown but in print form for the bargain price of another 150 quid. 😝
Released in time for Christmas 2024

Oh my f*cking God, I called it; there was absolutely nothing for me in the Christmas Showcase 😭😭😭 AND STILL NO KAKEGURUI SEASON 2, THIS IS BULLSH*T! That's it, I ain't waiting anymore, I will order Sentai's releases of both seasons. What sh*tty year for me in terms of AL's new licenses and releases. In total I only ordered 3 titles from them this year.

Last edited:
What a disappointment. The entire lineup is a Sentai package deal. Over half have already been BBFCed by Animatsu. And yet I'm sure at least one of these titles will still be delayed due to a "delay in receipt of the masters" despite the discs existing for years. The whole stream felt like an exercise in pretending it's still the same Anime Limited we all knew and loved.

Back