UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Honestly, the movie seems out of range. Afaik it was never released on DVD in Japan and only has some overseas DVDs, which are OOP for ages...
(Tried buying it on DVD, ended with defective copies twice)

I miss AL bringing guests to events like MCM, but the more I read about government 'strategy' for COVID the more I assume they don't want the burden of infecting a big name guest by inviting them to a country that can't even maintain widespread vaccination.

Wonder if they'll even acknowledge my Love Live question.
They did. They apologised to the Love Live fans for the holdup. They're trying to find the right platform to put the shows on since it's a challenge to get the right deal especially when the license is UK/IE only (my guess is similar to how Jerome wasn't happy with Crunchyroll's offering on Sakamoto for UK streaming back then)

Yohane will probably be the first to sort out.

They did. They apologised to the Love Live fans for the holdup. They're trying to find the right platform to put the shows on since it's a challenge to get the right deal especially when the license is UK/IE only (my guess is similar to how Jerome wasn't happy with Crunchyroll's offering on Sakamoto for UK streaming back then)

Yohane will probably be the first to sort out.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm more disappointed that it took this long to get an answer out of them but I guess that's normal for this company now. Would've been better if they stuck with the home video license and left streaming for Crunchyroll.

Elfen lied is still available on blu ray

Yes, but unfortunately 101 films release includes the faulty audio (eng dub) that affected the original release from Sentai. The newer Sentai re-release (steelbook & standard) fixed the audio issues, so I'm hopeful AL can rescue the licence, use the newer disc masters & give the series a lovely collector's edition.

Error aside, are there any differences (in quality or content) between the new Anime Ltd Nadia blu-ray set and the previous UK release?

Back