UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

My international package of Nadia UE, Tower of God UE, and Acendance of a Bookworm CE from AlltheAnime's Christmas Sale in 2022 has finally reached US soil; it arrived in Newark NJ overnight, so is less than 3 hours away from me now. I should receive it sometime early next week - This Monday 27 November will be exactly two weeks shy of one year since I pre-ordered those items, on 11 December 2022! 🫣

I also received the email from Anime Limited about them shipping a replacement disc 2 for Nadia, with the faulty menu causing the unplayable episode 18. Now the long wait for that to arrive begins - hopefully they'll get those out by February 2024, barring any further delays, lol. 🥸

As a consolation for such a lengthy wait, I'm expecting them to include inside my package a surprise free copy of their most-latest-newest release, "We Rent Tsukumogami," which they've told me they've been feverishly and tediously working on for over 4 years now to complete, just for me... Hint, Hint. ;)

Last edited:
Re:Creators is an Aniplex series.
There have been a few Aniplex titles released by Funimation (Crunchyroll) and Sentai so doesnt stop there being a release

Only problem is nobody has licensed the show outside of streaming (Amazon) so if anything, it would most likely be picked up by Sentai if it gets included in a bundle license, otherwise its just going to be forgotten as I cant see Crunchyroll taking any interest unless they get streaming rights included

There have been a few Aniplex titles released by Funimation (Crunchyroll) and Sentai so doesnt stop there being a release
The big glaring problem with your theory however is all of the titles Sentai licensed from Aniplex have long since expired. Their last license from them being Tsuritama all the way back in 2013.

The only reason Crunchyroll gets to release Aniplex titles is because they’re all owned by Sony.

The big glaring problem with your theory however is all of the titles Sentai licensed from Aniplex have long since expired. Their last license from them being Tsuritama all the way back in 2013.

The only reason Crunchyroll gets to release Aniplex titles is because they’re all owned by Sony.
Will be a wait for either

Aniplex of America (Unlikely as they usually get rights right away so would be unusal leaving it this long)

or Crunchyroll (No idea if they will get it with Amazon having streaming rights)

Either option looks unlikely UK will get a release 😿

Will be a wait for either

Aniplex of America (Unlikely as they usually get rights right away so would be unusal leaving it this long)

or Crunchyroll (No idea if they will get it with Amazon having streaming rights)

Either option looks unlikely UK will get a release 😿
The series will be 7 years old next year so streaming wise it could go to Crunchyroll soon. Most contracts only last 7 years. Same reason a lot of 2016 series are leaving Hidive.

Crunchyroll annouce (or used to) what shows are leaving via their news section

What would be helpful is Crunchyroll letting you order serch results by date so you could easily find the latest update...

Back