UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

What are people's thoughts on the Xmas mystery boxes? Any good?

Do they put sale items in them? What I'm worried about is if I buy some regular sale stuff and then get the mystery boxes, is there a chance that you can get duplicates?

If you have a look at the possible titles in the mystery box Grav put together (bottom of the first post here)

Write down what titles you want

Then first day look through the Collectors Edition sales page and remove anything from your list thats featured there

(Grav will update the opening post to update the list but might take a few hours)

If you're left with a good amount of titles you're interested it... Go for it

If you're left with like... 5 then it might be worth waiting to see if anyone gets their boxes quickly

As always. Great work from Grav 🥰

If you have a look at the possible titles in the mystery box Grav put together (bottom of the first post here)

Write down what titles you want

Then first day look through the Collectors Edition sales page and remove anything from your list thats featured there

(Grav will update the opening post to update the list but might take a few hours)

If you're left with a good amount of titles you're interested it... Go for it

If you're left with like... 5 then it might be worth waiting to see if anyone gets their boxes quickly

As always. Great work from Grav 🥰
Wow, that's great. Thanks so much!

I feel fully prepared now 😂

AL will be releasing Patlabor the Movie

Great news as it's a masterpiece and has been OOP for too long. I have the US set but, as I've said before, would be happy to double dip if they can include the LPCM 2.0 tracks from the Japanese release - the US release of the Patlabor movies only have the 5.1 'sound renewal' tracks that are complete re-recordings with different special effects and music placements.

Fingers crossed for 4K too. And more Oshii! Angel's Egg, Gosenzo-sama Banbanzai!, and Vlad Love would be great.
I have the US blu-ray, so the main selling point for this would be if they include the UK dub. Failing that, I might bite if it's a really extravagant CE and includes the soundtrack.

Anime Ltd send my package from last sales, finally! Right now I'm only waiting for sent my Spy X Family, but this... was released? Has anyone here bought this and got a copy?

Question for you lot: Is it always the case that it's not possible to use both the BOGOF and Bundle deals in one order? I don't seem to be able to have it apply both deals in my cart at checkout :-(.

Edit: to clarify, I mean when buying four products in one order; two separate deals.

Honestly not seeing much I'm genuinely interested in at the moment. I'm really waiting for Kaiji, Kids on the Slope, and Food Wars. I'm assuming these will be put up on the website at some point during the next 12 days if I understand correctly.

Was thinking about the mystery boxes but looking over the collector's editions there's not really anything I want...

Back