UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Fourth deal is Neon Genesis Evangelion (Limited Edition) for £59.99.

This release does include both English dubs.

Is the Anime (Un)limited subscription service worth it for international customers, in any way?

It's not clear to me what AUL offers, besides a coupon code for the current sale and a physical magazine. Not sure what else it does offer through out the year.

Is the Anime (Un)limited subscription service worth it for international customers, in any way?

It's not clear to me what AUL offers, besides a coupon code for the current sale and a physical magazine. Not sure what else it does offer through out the year.
You get a 10% off code for all orders plus a 15% off code for sales.

That’s pretty much it but the coupon code for 10% is valid all year round and then you get a 1-time use 15% one for the Christmas sale. So it’s ‘value’ basically boils down to how much you spend with AL over the course of a year.

You get a 10% off code for all orders plus a 15% off code for sales.

That’s pretty much it but the coupon code for 10% is valid all year round and then you get a 1-time use 15% one for the Christmas sale. So it’s ‘value’ basically boils down to how much you spend with AL over the course of a year.

Ah, good to know! Might wanna crunch over the numbers after a year or so to see if it's worthwhile. Their page indicated "exclusive products" available for purchase as well, but seems like it's either not noteworthy or nothing of that calibre has been put out yet by ATA's team.

Gundam Build Fighters arrived today. Thankfully it's VDMS authored (they worked on Cardcaptor Sakura, Inu-Oh, Jujutsu Kaisen & Levius to name a few). My concern was that it was given to Com' On Screen who worked on a few of the previous Gundam titles like Gundam Narrative, Reconguista in G, Zeta Gundam, and Gundam ZZ.

IMG_20231204_180926.jpg
IMG_20231204_181442.jpg
IMG_20231204_181127.jpg
IMG_20231204_181406.jpg

Has nice menus too. Animax English dub is on the disc and it looks like all of the Nozomi extras carried over as well.

Blood-C is great! It’s fun, pulpy B-movie horror schlock, that goes full splatterpunk in it’s final episodes.

And the Movie makes for a good wrap-up ending, iirc - it's been so long since I've seen Blood-C, I'm definitely due for a rewatch! 😎

I've also always thought that Saya in Blood-C was the cutest of the Sayas in all the Blood series/movies.

OK. My copy of build fighters was supposed to arrive today between 11:05am and 3:05pm and still say's it's supposed to be delivered today. What the hell royal mail?

Gundam Build Fighters arrived today. Thankfully it's VDMS authored (they worked on Cardcaptor Sakura, Inu-Oh, Jujutsu Kaisen & Levius to name a few). My concern was that it was given to Com' On Screen who worked on a few of the previous Gundam titles like Gundam Narrative, Reconguista in G, Zeta Gundam, and Gundam ZZ.

Has nice menus too. Animax English dub is on the disc and it looks like all of the Nozomi extras carried over as well.
Thanks for checking.

As much as I want to buy this version, can't justify AL splitting the series in two halves. So I imported the US version for much less.

Back