UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

So I placed an order of 5 in-stock items on the very 1st day of AlltheAnime's Christmas Sale on 1/12, and the order still has not shipped. I was hoping to receive the package here in the US before Christmas, but now it's looking like I it won't even arrive before the end of this year anymore... 🙁

Are they not shipping any orders yet from the Sale?

I placed an order on pretty much the same day and received in on Friday. It’s status didn’t budge at all until Wednesday though.

Lancashire, for what it’s worth.

I’ll check my order though just to make sure on the date.

I'm in the same boat as you. I placed an order on the second day of the sale for eight titles listed as in-stock. It's been just a little over two weeks since then and my order remains unfulfilled. In past sales, they've usually been pretty good about shipping an order 1-3 days later, so color me surprised there's seemingly been no movement on their end. I know they've been shipping out the lightning deals because I asked a similar question to the AL forum at Blu-ray.com and have been told that people have since received those orders. I'm not really sure what they're strategy this year is for the Christmas sale, but I don't think it's working.

Yeh i made an order near the beginning and has not shipped... But then made a single order for an mvm title (sakura trick) and that shipped within 2 days and now have that... Very weird way of Workington

I've recieved all but one of my despatched orders (first order placed 3rd Dec). Still waiting on one to arrive that was shipped on the 8th.

My remaining orders are all new releases that haven't shipped yet.

Last edited:
I had stuff arrive from All Your Music in Florida in 8 days. AL, meanwhile, have taken almost that long (and counting) to send one standard edition.

I'm not bothered though as it's not something I'm eagerly awaiting. Didn't order anything else cause it's the same thing every year without fail. We know the deal by now! (And they did at least warn us by way of that banner on the store page.)

I'm still waiting for my G Gundam + Build Fighters part 1 pre-order placed in September to ship. Both are in stock 2+ weeks. They shipped my CCS flash sale order the day after lol

I'm pretty sure there's been sales where in-stock items didn't arrive until the new year. Not looking good at the moment but it could be worse
One year I didn't get my mystery boxes until the end of January, though that was due to Royal Mail stuffing them in the back of the depot for a month before returning them to AL.

I made multiple orders of in-stock items from the Christmas sales in past years and when I ordered early in the sale, they usually shipped the orders out fairly quickly, and I always received them before Christmas here in the US. So this year being 2 1/2 weeks with no movement is unusual from my experiences. Hopefully I'll get a notice sometime early this week, but it takes about 10 days to get shipments to me in the US, so arrival before the end of the year is getting really tight. Maybe they put international shipments at a lower priority this year...

On the third day of the Xmas sale, I ordered some stuff and paid for the order.

But one of the items is the B the Beginning Ultimate Edition which is now sold out and my Xmas order has not been dispatched since. I emailed AL to see whether I still get the BtB UE or not even though I paid for it

On the third day of the Xmas sale, I ordered some stuff and paid for the order.

But one of the items is the B the Beginning Ultimate Edition which is now sold out and my Xmas order has not been dispatched since. I emailed AL to see whether I still get the BtB UE or not even though I paid for it
You already received an explanation when you brought this up in the 12 days thread yesterday.
Once the UE is out of stock there won't be anymore. As was in stock when you paid for it, it should have been allocated to you at that point.

Has anyone had Shirobako ship yet?
It's release is today
Not yet, had the majority of my 12 days of Christmas orders arrive last week.
But still waiting on 1 BOGOF order, shirobako and gundam build fighters part 2. Hoping these are dispatched today.

Edit - literally just had a dispatch email for build fighters part 2

Last edited:
Back