Great Pretender
Patlabor movie 1+2+3
Godzilla anime trilogy vinyls
Gundam Origin LE
Blue Thermal
Eureka Seven movie #3
Dorohedoro vinyl
A Place Further than the Universe

Convinced Inuyasha Season 2 doesn’t exist, how can we expect AL to release Bleach and Naruto in a timely fashion if they have struggled to release even the second season of Inuyasha

Convinced Inuyasha Season 2 doesn’t exist, how can we expect AL to release Bleach and Naruto in a timely fashion if they have struggled to release even the second season of Inuyasha
Well to AL's defence, InuYasha is being re-authored from scratch due to how poor the Viz releases were. And that takes time. Considering its been a while they're probably sorting out Seasons 2+ all at once so that the gap between Season 2 set and Season 3 etc is much shorter.

Only really interested in The Great Pretender and Naruto/Bleach from that showcase.

The guy seemed to hype up A Place Further than the Universe a lot, so may look into that too.

I wonder how many of these are "coming in 2024" in the same way that Place Further than the Universe was "coming in 2023" 😇

Some really nice stuff there, though. I missed the CE for Gundam Origin part 1 so I'm blimmin' well having that new complete LE. Love Origin.

Where 08th/0080

Back