UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

AL have put up some Godzilla vinyls for pre-order. I for one just hope they don't squander the minus one license when it comes to home media and I will be cool.
Don't be silly! With all the buzz around it, if AL do have home video rights I'm sure they'll capitalise within the next few months! Theyd be mental not to.......

Jokes aside expect a release in 2026.

I just hope their release also includes the Minus Color edit. While it's no doubt been a great success over here I do wonder whether that'll translate to them giving that version a cinema run. I've been hearing good things about that edit having actual effort put into it rather than simply making it black and white.
I will definitely go and see it if it comes out here. Yeah I agree having both edits would be amazing.

I just hope their release also includes the Minus Color edit. While it's no doubt been a great success over here I do wonder whether that'll translate to them giving that version a cinema run. I've been hearing good things about that edit having actual effort put into it rather than simply making it black and white.
The US is getting the Minus Colour version for the final week of Minus One's cinema release, starting on the 26th, I think. It would be great if we could have some screenings of it in the UK too.

Are AL still offering a disc replacement service for the Evangelion CE?

I just kept putting it off, until it eventually just slipped my mind. I've had a quick search and couldn't find anything - do you just have to email their customer support?

Finally received a dispatch email for my December 8th Christmas order, minus Kids on the Slope as they are investigating the missing subtitles on disc 1.

Are AL still offering a disc replacement service for the Evangelion CE?

I just kept putting it off, until it eventually just slipped my mind. I've had a quick search and couldn't find anything - do you just have to email their customer support?

I don't believe they ever stated a date you had to contact them by, so you should send them a message via email/website & see what they say.

I still haven't received my replacement disc yet.

Has anyone else noticed on received shipment items shipped with damage (so dent in art box) and on the listing sticker invoice thing that the damage item is circled.

I'm glad they point it out, but also why ship it and not replace it with an undented one. Well hopefully im the only one and everyone got undented stuff, but if you see something circeled might be worth a good inspection of the item.
Or am I some how jumping to the fact they randomly circle things.

Has anyone else noticed on received shipment items shipped with damage (so dent in art box) and on the listing sticker invoice thing that the damage item is circled.

I'm glad they point it out, but also why ship it and not replace it with an undented one. Well hopefully im the only one and everyone got undented stuff, but if you see something circeled might be worth a good inspection of the item.
Or am I some how jumping to the fact they randomly circle things.
All my circled ones were undamaged. I just assumed it was the warehouse keeping track of whats packed / not packed

Um, well, this seems kind of cruel to post after ActionFaust's post above, but... my three Patlabor sets arrived today and look nice....

Wasn't expecting so soon, that'll teach me to not pay attention to my e-mails for a day or two.

Cheers for the heads up. 👍

Just checked my e-mails & apparently Royal Mail have a parcel from Lime Wood Media due tomorrow, I'm assuming it's the Platabor movies, as I have received no dispatch e-mail from AL. 🤔

Have I missed something, has Anime Ltd changed their shipping policies without informing us? Back in November, when I pre-ordered + something available immediately, I paid GBP 15 (shipping in Europe), but I had to wait until all products were available. I accepted it because I was saving £15. Now in this case shipping is 30GBP because they split it into two parcels... I guess.

I think I will only buy at discounts, because it is so expensive that it is not worth it at all... :/

Back