Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

i wonder if someone forgot to put the Attack on Titan S2 CD on EB discount too, first CD and FLCL OST were £9.99 but this seems to have jumped in price
inb4 low demand for CDs caused a spike in price

i wonder if someone forgot to put the Attack on Titan S2 CD on EB discount too, first CD and FLCL OST were £9.99 but this seems to have jumped in price
inb4 low demand for CDs caused a spike in price
The AoT Season 2 CD soundtrack is 2 CDs. The others you mentioned are only 1 CD. That's why it's more expensive than those.

The Season 2 CD is not on offer; only the vinyls. Hope that helps.

The AoT Season 2 CD soundtrack is 2 CDs. The others you mentioned are only 1 CD. That's why it's more expensive than those.

The Season 2 CD is not on offer; only the vinyls. Hope that helps.
whoops i made the mistake of thinking i pulled the FLCL soundtrack off the shelf but it was Eureka Seven which has a similar cover and made me think it was 2 CDs

I don't think that code will work for you. I asked AL about this because I'm subscribed to their newsletter on a different email that I usually use for my orders and they told me the code only works with the email it was sent to.

Damn, I wasn't able to get the code because the system hates me and resubbed after the newsletter got sent out

(but seriously, having to click Accept Email Marketing every time you place an order to keep on the mailing list is just stupid as all you need to do is forget to click it once and you loose all emails, I don't think any other site does this. Personally I think having the option of clicking unsubscribe from the email itself would be far easier than having to re-subscribe everytime you make an order)

So was hoping to use someone elses code tomorrow, guess that wont work lol

Random post I wanted to make since it's now the last day of the sale.

Early on I mentioned that the big titles to potentially sell out were Cyber City Oedo 808, Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory, Millennium Actress and Planetes for different factors. Throughout the sale we have noticed that those four titles ended up being spread out, with Cyber City Oedo 808 being the first to go on offer and Millennium Actress being the last. This has its benefits and challenges.

The challenges is what I wanted to focus on the most, because you have two factors to take into account - 1) those who have the big discounts and wish to use them in one super order, and 2) those who live in international zones that wish to make use of the free shipping offer if possible.

Because Oedo came out first and a lot of people waited for the others, we are now at the end of the sale and while these titles are still available, I am convinced that a bunch of folks who are interested in Oedo are likely to have waited for Millennium Actress as well - so if you take that into account also, basically it increases the chances of Oedo selling out completely. Millennium Actress also has the potential to sell fast due to Anime Limited being the first distributor to release the film on 4K Ultra HD.

So, what is the point of this ramble if you may ask? Simple - if you haven't already, get your basket ready on the moment it becomes available or risk potentially losing out on one or two of the products. I predict Oedo will sell out before the early bird period concludes next week and Millennium Actress probably being second depending on how fussy fans are with the lack of HDR.

For myself, I made the tactical decision to use my 15% discount for both Oedo and Planetes. Because I have the regular 10% discount with Screen Anime, my outcome is like a few pounds difference which I am not fussed about.

I don't foresee people being too fussy regarding the lack of HDR where it doesn't currently exist and probably never will. If there was an alternative (I'm looking at you, Akira) then certainly

Damn, I wasn't able to get the code because the system hates me and resubbed after the newsletter got sent out

(but seriously, having to click Accept Email Marketing every time you place an order to keep on the mailing list is just stupid as all you need to do is forget to click it once and you loose all emails, I don't think any other site does this. Personally I think having the option of clicking unsubscribe from the email itself would be far easier than having to re-subscribe everytime you make an order)

So was hoping to use someone elses code tomorrow, guess that wont work lol
Funnily enough when I used my other email which is the one that's subscribed to the newsletter and ticked that box, I started getting the emails twice. I unsubscribed to one but whether that's completely kicked me off the list entirely now I don't know...

Very pleased with what I've picked up in these sales. Totalling 50 (51 with MA later) different items (of those, 7 were preorders) and these will give me quite the backlog to work through and I did try not to play too safe with the choices as well (if you take out the preorders, was roughly evenly split between MVM and AL for me). Thanks for creating and updating the thread @NormanicGrav , greatly appreciated.

Funnily enough when I used my other email which is the one that's subscribed to the newsletter and ticked that box, I started getting the emails twice. I unsubscribed to one but whether that's completely kicked me off the list entirely now I don't know...
I still think it kicks you off for no reason. Last email I had was about 4K Weathering with You being put up on the AlltheAnime site (the ver. without OST)

But my last order was 8th May

Can't remember when the listing went up for WWY but I thought it was in Aug/Sept

Maybe something @anime_andrew could look into

Last edited:
Very pleased with what I've picked up in these sales. Totalling 50 (51 with MA later) different items (of those, 7 were preorders) and these will give me quite the backlog to work through and I did try not to play too safe with the choices as well (if you take out the preorders, was roughly evenly split between MVM and AL for me). Thanks for creating and updating the thread @NormanicGrav , greatly appreciated.
3YKijlIl.png

Thanks! I do my best to keep things as up-to-date as possible especially for preserving info for future years.

@NormanicGrav I didn't think and pre-ordered Oedo with my regular 10% discount, but I've got a cart of other pre-orders waiting for Millennium Actress to drop. Just... heavily considering the AOT S2 vinyl LE to go with my S1 LE, because that'll push my cart above £200 😲

Back