Anime Season Autumn 2005

Personally I'm enjoying the three shows Im interested in.

Blood+ is rather predictable and kinda dull at times but it has been good enough to keep watching.

While I have yet to see much of Jigoku Shoujo I really like it and is just my sort of horror show.

Mai-Otome is undoubtably my favourite of the new season, just lots of fun with likeable characters and while the plot has thus far been predictable I'm hoping for some interesting twists later on.

I love Paradise Kiss and unlike Paul, I'm really attached to the characters and as long as the manga storyline isn't altered too much, there should be quite a bit of history for each of them very soon! I think a little of the excitement is lost because of the totally unerotic love scenes so far, there is a hellava lot more passion put into the manga versions and I was very disappointed with how the kissing scene in ep 3 was done - I felt nothing, unlike I did with the manga :wink:
The only other new season series I've watched is Ginban Kaleidoscope; the first episode of which was extremely good and amusing and I'm patiently waiting for the next fansub.

Well so far I've dropped Cluster Edge and Black Cat, Mushishi has been great so far, Mai Otome has been fun I guess, Blood+ has been pretty awesome, as has Noein, Shakugan no Shana has gone a bit ecchi now which is unfortunate but I still love it.

Back