AnimeCentral; a new anime TV channel coming to the UK?

Haha. Popgirl was called TBC (Teddy Bear Channel). They must be joking with these names. :X

And the Vault is 356.

LOL! Now they air Tokyo Mew Mew (Mew Mew Power)

I went to anime central site its got a movie thats just says "This September" "Anime Central" ... and thats about it.

CitizenGeek said:
Disapointing video ;(

Anyway, I'm still quite irked about that logo - I mean, come on Anime Central, even I coudl do better with MS Paint!

Have you seen the animax logo?!?!

4trswpk.jpg

And with MS Paint you get pixelated blobs instead of a half decent picture. I don't see it being that bad to be honest

My brother just saw the video from the site on the TV, i think it was on ITV 2. So they're pushing it on TV, this could only be good.

Maltos said:
My brother just saw the video from the site on the TV, i think it was on ITV 2. So they're pushing it on TV, this could only be good.

You mean they put the

"this September,anime central"bad logo with anime in the middle pause for 5 seconds for dramatics.
On tv?

Well according to ANN, Sony has just anounced that they are now going to transmit to Africa. Obviously there are more anime fans there than here. so that make lots of sense to me. (NOT) :roll:

Masaka_Naraku said:
Chrono Demon said:
Goodbye Sony... We're not bothered, we got Anime Central...

Nice one. Sony's too late.

Yeah... But in the past posts on this topic. Sony said that if they bring their channel here, they gonna put a lot of money than Anime Central.

But That won't be ages, and Anime Central will prolly be a sucess by then.

Chrono Demon said:
Goodbye Sony... We're not bothered, we got Anime Central...

That's a really stupid thing to say, in my opinion. I'm not going to go into details on why, I think you can find out by looking at the Animax Wikipedia page.

Back