Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

vashdaman said:
The idea that certain people actually care and get upset over whether a certain fictional character they like has had relations with another fictional character is just.....mind boggling. Now I'm not one to judge, but those guys seriously need some fresh air.

well said vash well said.

but i kinda get why these guys choose to have wuifus *anime wifes*-
1 to them there perfect * depending on the sort they like*
2 they dont talk back to you
3 .............. theres a few but i cant think of any.

anyway i think its how perfect they are to them
cute, sexy, bad ass ect.

.................. i wounder if anyone has ever had a crush on jessica rabbit? from - who framed roger rabbit.

question
why are parents in japan worried about there kids not getting married or hasn't got a bf/gf.
i mean if i wanted to live my life alone then it be up to me what i want.
but i noticed that they pressure them in to marriage like there not going to find a partner.
if it happened to me, i know it was my mom and dad the raised me and gave me everything i wanted but wouldn't it be my choice to do what i want to do.
i saw this in a few animes too.

It's not just Japan, my husband's mother is the same way and lives to drive her family towards her own agenda. It's weird because my own parents are much more chilled out and let me do what I want. Of course, I don't listen to my crazy mother in law much ^^;

R

Rui said:
It's not just Japan, my husband's mother is the same way and lives to drive her family towards her own agenda. It's weird because my own parents are much more chilled out and let me do what I want. Of course, I don't listen to my crazy mother in law much ^^;

R
i never knew you RUI was a girl but you learn new things everyday lol.
but why thats what i wanna know i mean parents should let there kids do what they want instead of making them get married.
whats gives them the rights to make us marry and do what they want us to do if it was me id tell them to mind there own business, im an adult im living on my own i pay my way and and no ones going to tell me what to do if im a man or woman

ilmaestro said:
Yeah, this is not an "in Japan" thing on even the most basic level. Your parents want to see their grandchildren, amongst other things.
to be honest iv never seen or heard any body say on tv or in person say they want there kids to get married so they can see there grand kids. well not in british or american tv

ilmaestro said:
... I think you are looking too much towards TV to provide you with life lessons.
iv given up on life-
to much hard work
to many worries
to many people that hate you for no reason
loads of bad news
to many idiots e.g. bullys, racists, drunks, drugys, closed minded idiots
i dont want to be in dept to anyone
ect
so i closed my self off in my room away from the world. all day every day

ilmaestro said:
It's not healthy. Although, if you don't like hard work, there may not be much use for you either way.
no no. i like to work its just i dont like to work hard unnecessarily. i just dont like being used. i like to be useful and help out. but working hard that would make your stress levels go up isn't for me. understand.

it also during hard work you have to worry about other things while other things are happening.
lifes boring and way to short and full of danger. so iv made life more existing my own way. i feel save where i am.

Mutsumi said:
Live to be happy, nothing else matters.
i keep saying that.
hey you know people who take life seriously and all the do is work and no play and all he did was work work work and taking life seriously
i mean what if one day that person was going to work and he had a accident and he was seriously injured or worse dead.
having fun while your alive is thee most important thing with no regrets.

Back