Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

no no i mean how would or how did you feel at the time angry, sick ect you know,

i lent azumanga diou to a friend and the case corners was a little damaged and i felt sick abit and im like ok not lending again.

its not just lending but it could happen like what iv said.

i have this habit of not opening my dvd til i watch them and when that happens the disc is out of its holding place or somethings busted which is why from now on im going to open them up and check them seeing if there ok, cause of being in my backlog for so long theres no way i could ask for a replacement case or dvd, i really dont want to open them til i watch them but il have to to check if there ok

Mmm, I always mean to check discs (as in, actually loading them into a player) when I receive them to make sure they aren't busted, but past visually confirming that there aren't massive scratches I usually can't be bothered.

Lawrence said:
ilmaestro said:
And that because it's voiced by voice actors, you should watch the English dub, as if that was somehow voice actor free...

Herp and derp were both covered, Ota-san confirmed as correct, hehe.

Humbug to you both.

It's not that I mind English dubs, some off them are good. It's just stupid talking about what's better on an Anime forum about it since it opens a big back-draft
//End of flaming

animefreak17 said:
lets say you lent a favourite series to someone and it was a out of print DVD and you couldn't get it anymore ,

It's called telling you friend to go screw themselves and get there own copy. That or watch it with them

animefreak17 said:
i have this habit of not opening my dvd til i watch them and when that happens the disc is out of its holding place or somethings busted which is why from now on im going to open them up and check them seeing if there ok, cause of being in my backlog for so long theres no way i could ask for a replacement case or dvd, i really dont want to open them til i watch them but il have to to check if there ok

A few years ago I did a large order from UP1 just before Christmas (this was before I was using Planetaxel). I saved most of the item for Christmas and several of the boxsets had discs with scratches on them. They all played fine but the one boxset that I left till last (Angel Links) had a problem on it's last disc.

At first glance it looked fine but it seems disc 4 had a small but deep scratch which was hard to spot. By the time I watched it it was around 1 1/2 months past when it had been shipped so I never told UP1 as I figured it was past time to report problems (they usually give about 1 month from the shipping date).

I always carefully check my discs when I receive them and any with scratches or marks on them I watch first as a precaution.

animefreak17 said:
276522_238511432914249_1885673768_q.jpg

hey guys im finally think of getting a blu-ray player but i need to know which blu-ray player can be unlocked to play all regions im going to best buy since i got my dvd player from there or anywhere really i want to go somewhere personally and buy it,

im looking for something

simple ( nothing fancy with it )
cheap
and doesn't take up a lot of room
region free

which model should i get that i can have region free

Back