Autumn 2016 Legal Anime Streaming Thread: The Sequel Season

Season 1 is up on Crunchyroll, unfortunately it is region locked to NA.

You could use a dns service to watch it though.
It was on Animax (I think it has maybe been removed), which would probably be related to it not being available to the UK on Crunchyroll. With the changes to the licenses for the show, I'd kind of hope that it could become available for Crunchyroll to extend their regions. I don't know if that would actually be practical/possible but it'd be nice.

It was on Animax (I think it has maybe been removed), which would probably be related to it not being available to the UK on Crunchyroll. With the changes to the licenses for the show, I'd kind of hope that it could become available for Crunchyroll to extend their regions. I don't know if that would actually be practical/possible but it'd be nice.

Correction (I apologise for nitpicking), Wagnaria!! (and Anohana) have never streamed on any other service outside Crunchyroll. The UK rights weren't included at the time. NIS America only have US & Canada rights for those two shows (Anohana and Wagnaria!!).

When Crunchyroll got them back it was still the same regions unfortunately.

Daisuki | Simulcast | New Addition

UqpWxh4l.jpg

Cardfight!! Vanguard G NEXT
English Dub: No (Yes for the official Cardfight!! YouTube channel)
Regions: UK & Ireland confirmed

tzUugmsl.jpg

Long Riders!
English Dub: No

SugGqWyl.jpg

Magic of Stella (Stella no Mahou)

GZgG86ml.jpg

March Comes in Like a Lion (3-gatsu no Lion)

kMsTkRGl.jpg

Occultic;Nine

Hnw7SEZl.jpg

WWW. WAGNARIA

The Anime Network | Simulcast | New Addition (UPDATED LOL)

ClassicaLord
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Turkey, Central America and South America

Flip Flappers
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Latin America, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Turkey, Middle East and North Africa

Girlish Number
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, and Latin America

Majestic Prince Episode 25
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, and South

Matoi the Sacred Slayer (Soushin Shoujo Matoi)
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Turkey, Central America and South America

Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Legend Star
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Latin America, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Turkey, North Africa, and Middle East

Last edited:
Amazon Prime | Simulcast | New Addition

vivid.jpg

ViVid Strike!

This title randomly came up on Amazon Prime. No details on who's involved with the production aside from the studio who's animating it.

Crunchyroll | Simulcast | New Addition

d2b27b962e2920c00bfe4e5bf80ec0521475268684_full.png

Time Bokan 24
Regions: USA, Canada, South Africa, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands, Central and South America including the Caribbean

Crunchyroll | Simulcast | Region Restricted

cdb454ae7cc5b9c4628d9f92af5449f61475262571_full.png

Tiger Mask W
Regions: U.S.A, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America including the Caribbean
Publisher: Toei Animation

If it means Girlish Number has a shot at getting a UK standard edition bluray release from Manga or MVM, rather than a CE from AL, Sentai can stream their simulcasts wherever they want.

I can't say I mind how it's released really, but I'd like to actually watch Flip Flappers streaming.

Don't know why everybody's hoping for Sentai to be unsuccessful, competition is good and that Crunchy/Funi deal (which was seemingly done to try and cut licensing fees) is probably bad for the Japanese industry.

Whether you like them or not, you need Sentai to be alive and successful. Competition breeds innovation, and I'm sure you'd rather not be held captive to a single party's benevolence.

Don't know why everybody's hoping for Sentai to be unsuccessful, competition is good and that Crunchy/Funi deal (which was seemingly done to try and cut licensing fees) is probably bad for the Japanese industry.

Whether you like them or not, you need Sentai to be alive and successful. Competition breeds innovation, and I'm sure you'd rather not be held captive to a single party's benevolence.

Probably because people don't like having the shows they watch be spread out over several subscriptions. I know I only like paying for one a month, so if anything was exclusive to anywhere but Crunchyroll or Daisuke, it would be a write off.

Back