Avatar Fans Suicidal Over Pandora Not Existing

That manga actually looks very interesting ayase, gotta look into it.

I think everyone has that inate longing for paradise, and the funny thing is, it is actually possible, but NO time soon unfortunately.

Voddas said:
I bet people kill themselves after leaving Disney Land too. :?

I LOVE YOU PIGLET!!! *sound of rope tightenig*

I lol'd :p

The whole thing is quite hard to believe tbh. I mean, it wasn't that good >.<, why weren't people like this about Book of Eli? Or.... Blindness? Not many people seen Blindness, but it was damn good!

Blindness, although I've never seen it, I don't... want to. My mate made it sound like the most disgusting, revolting and horrible movie you could ever sit through. Not because its a bad film, mind, but what happens in it. And, from the sounds of it, both Eli and Blindness aren't fantastical utopia's like Pandora. I may be wrong, but...

You'd think there would be enought morons on the planet by now.

No it dosen't exsist becuase the planet doesn't work with our scientific facts and theroies.

Most life out on other planets are most likly be like us acording to dawinism.

I wouldn't say it was completely impossible as we are well aware that there are many different species that rely on one another to survive. In some cases connecting to one another mentally to fullfill their objective. i would however have ever have to draw the line at body switching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back