Beckii: Schoolgirl Superstar at 14

Hey you guys, if you want to send suggestions to her just post it to here: PO box 14
Ramsey, Isle Of Man, IM99 4PP ,well that's is what her facebook says.

dinkeytom said:
Hey you guys, if you want to send death threats to her just post it to here: PO box 14
Ramsey, Isle Of Man, IM99 4PP ,

Confirmed, maybe we should all send her pizza. NOT death threats, that ****'s not funny and lamest point of practical joking

Kirrimir said:
Mohawk52 said:
Yuri? :wink:

I'd watch that, damn jailbait
Honest opinion from a fifteen year old male...
meh =/

stuart-says-yes said:
dinkeytom said:
Hey you guys, if you want to send death threats to her just post it to here: PO box 14
Ramsey, Isle Of Man, IM99 4PP ,well that's is what her facebook says, and thus a valuable lesson is learnt about the internet, don't sell your information to Otakus or 変態(perverts). :lol:

apparently she only gives out her p0 box to "Exclusive friends"
Nope, it's on her YouTube page

Also, they're including clips of the English dub of Haruhi Suzumiya and not mentioning the show's name :lol:

Paradox295 said:
Also, they're including clips of the English dub of Haruhi Suzumiya and not mentioning the show's name :lol:
Apparently Beez entertainment was credited in the credits, so I guess BeezAndrews leased the footage to the BBC with permission from Ban Dai, also there was no mention about that French girl who is part of her band 'Cruel angels'.

Otaku-san said:
and death threats will be better because...
Because... you guys hate her, and want to show how much you hate her, also she ruined the Hare Hare Yukai.
Haruhi was not pleased.

Kirrimir said:
Seventeen. :D
I meant even though I'm male and 15, (which would of course would make start acting like Sanji from One Piece in the event of Yuri :lol: ), I don't find her that hot :(

dinkeytom said:
Otaku-san said:
and death threats will be better because...
Because... you guys hate her, and want to show how much you hate her, also she ruined the Hare Hare Yukai.
Haruhi was not pleased.
No-one should hate her, judging by the scenes when she was in school, she probably gets the 'lol u watch chinese rape cartoonz aren't those for kids lol' kind of bullcrap

stuart-says-yes said:
S'pose it shows certain things that happen behind closed doors shouldn't become public knowledge
Are you insinuating anime watching is like masturbation?

Also, closet nerds are lame.

Back