BEEZ Are now on twitter + Other twitter news

So, uh, BEEZ's Twitter has been suspended for "Suspicious Activity"

Or are you guys too busy talking about Idolmaster to give a toot about what the topic is about?

Conan-san said:
So, uh, BEEZ's Twitter has been suspended for "Suspicious Activity"

Or are you guys too busy talking about Idolmaster to give a toot about what the topic is about?
It seems like most people here don't like / use / understand Twitter - Apart from Dave, so we'll just let him be AUKN's appointed Twit and relay the information back to us. Beez' account seems to be back now anyway. ;)

Dance for me Yayoi!
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLLqFyVKGQs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLLqFyVKGQs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

ayase said:
It seems like most people here don't like / use / understand Twitter - Apart from Dave, so we'll just let him be AUKN's appointed Twit and relay the information back to us. Beez' account seems to be back now anyway. ;)
I don't like, care or use twitter.
I understand its ability to create anxiety on people, but I seriously dislike it.

I find it hardly ever of relevance, in general it feels like something trying to create a hype, but then again, that's what advertisiment is all about.

I like twitter, largely because it#s a nice short method of communication, and most of my groups of friends only see the messages I post regarding themselves and such (unless they want to dig deeper.

It's just a bit more approachable for me than a normal blogging service...and less laden with crap than facebook (I HATE that messenger client it has).

Twitter wouldn't be so bad if it was standalone statements, but the thing that puts me right off it is that any given Twitter page is 90% half conversations. And I don't have the time or inclination to go looking for the other halves. A blog with comments is far easier to make sense of, faster to find what you're looking for and quicker to read.

In terms of updates like this for companies..i don't mind twitter, but for general conversations...not so much. I'll follow these ones..but i'm not one to join in on it myself, so i'd probably read them only. I've never really found anything for me to use twitter for so i've never gone near it.

Back