Beez release dates for October

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Beez have sent us news on their October UK release schedule, confirming (amongst others) that the first DVD volume of the UK TV bound Wolf's Rain will be released on the 31st of October.<ul class="menu"><b>October</b>
<li>Mobile Suit Gundam Seed #5 - 3/10/05
<li>Mobile Suit Gundam Seed #6 - 3/10/05
<li>Witch Hunter Robin #4 - 10/10/05
<li>Wolf's Rain #1 - 31/10/05
<li>Planetes #2 - mid-October</ul>For more information on UK DVD releases, take a look at our <a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/schedule.php">comprehensive schedule</a>.

They haven't half got those Gundam Seed DVD's out quickly this year. Another 2 double releases and it'll be complete. If only the same would happen for, say, Full Metal Alchemist and its 13 volumes.

the gundam seed dvds sure all coming out fast. beez are very doing a good job this year. they only put there stuff back a little now and they all seem to be coming out at least one vol a month.

Any word on the Last Blitz of Zeon movie they were going to release sometime around now? I haven't heard anything more about that since it was mentioned earlier this year.

Roll on Wolfs rain and WHR4. Judging by the blurb, Planetes looks a bit pansy so unless anyone can convince me otherwise I'll be avoiding that.

Feel free to try

So, are Beez releasing more Wolf's Rain? There doesn't seem to be anymore volumes on the schedule. Is it just a one off? Do you think/know if they'll release more depending on how popular it is?
I'm prepared to buy a whole load of copies if thats the case though. i love my Wolfy anime!! :D

*Original Angel* said:
So, are Beez releasing more Wolf's Rain? There doesn't seem to be anymore volumes on the schedule. Is it just a one off? Do you think/know if they'll release more depending on how popular it is?
I'm prepared to buy a whole load of copies if thats the case though. i love my Wolfy anime!! :D

They'll most certainly be releasing the rest of the series, especially with TV coverage behind it. I'm sure the quality and power of Wolf's Rain will endear it to many. :wink:

Animated FatCat said:
They haven't half got those Gundam Seed DVD's out quickly this year. Another 2 double releases and it'll be complete. If only the same would happen for, say, Full Metal Alchemist and its 13 volumes.
The problem with Fullmetal Alchemist, outside of the already overfull MVM release schedule, which they will be cutting back on next year, is that it is released at the same rate over in the US. FUNImation wouldn't appreciate MVM overtaking them on their releases to say the least.

BEEZ don't have the same problem given that we are so far behind the US and Japanese releases as to make no different and also being under the same company that is responsible for both the Japanese and American releases. Their catalogue is also a fair bit smaller than MVM's at this moment.

It would be nice to get FMA quicker but in the scale of things I already have far more to watch than I have time for at the moment anyway.

Chomolungma said:
They'll most certainly be releasing the rest of the series, especially with TV coverage behind it. I'm sure the quality and power of Wolf's Rain will endear it to many.
Wahoo!! Thats the best news I've heard all day. Excuse me while I get up and dance.
Its good to see WHR in the uk as well. :D

Back