Bleach question

LukasROAR

Straw Hat Pirate
Hi, my friend is a huge Bleach fan and was wondering how many episodes have been dubbed in English so far in the US. I think he's getting fed up of waiting for Anime Central to put on new episodes.
Are there any more episodes out in english dub?.
Thanks in advance.

Last time I checked all the dubbed episodes that have been shown on Anime Central are all the episodes that have been dubbed so far.Apparently they are waiting for Death Note to finish in America before they start showing new dubbed episodes of Bleach (in America that is).Well thats what I last heard anyway.

The first 52 episodes have been dubbed and shown on Adult Swim in the US.

The next 52 were just announced, meaning they are in or have been in production. No one will really know unless you find out from a company representitive.

LukasROAR said:
Thanks everyone for your help :)
I'll tell him he's got a wait on his hands lol

Well, if you can find out how long it took from being announced that the first 52 episodes were in production/were starting to be shown, and the time it has taken from the end of those first 52 episodes to the next batch of 52 episodes, then you've got a nice rough estimate of how long it will be before the next 52 are in production, if you're getting at how long he has to wait until the dub is up to speed with the current episodes being shown in Japan.

melonpan said:
LukasROAR said:
Thanks everyone for your help :)
I'll tell him he's got a wait on his hands lol

Well, if you can find out how long it took from being announced that the first 52 episodes were in production/were starting to be shown, and the time it has taken from the end of those first 52 episodes to the next batch of 52 episodes, then you've got a nice rough estimate of how long it will be before the next 52 are in production, if you're getting at how long he has to wait until the dub is up to speed with the current episodes being shown in Japan.

Like i'd go to that much effort for him lol

Now he knows he either has to wait or stop moaning about subs and watch them instead.

I watch in subs. It's really hard to find Anime in English dubs (or I don't know how to search). I have all episodes watched in English subs. They come the day after the episode is released in Japan.

Back