Bleach

Lin said:
I just hope they show moar of the vizards fightin', like how a single Cero from Hollow Shinji's hurt ol' Grimmjow pretty bad, so I imagine how it'd be if he (or the others) put some effort into it. Le whoa.
Hell, even a shikai version of Zaraki's Zanpakto would kick ass.
I always thought his was perma-shikai like Ichigo's, due to his ol' supa-high spiritual pressure? Some clarification would be tasteh.

Was pretty badass when his secret tech against Nnoitra was just holding his zanpakutou with two hands

It is, Zaraki's zanpakuto is already in shikai as his reiatsu is way higher than average, that should have been obvious, specially with the eyepatch

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny ol' thought, if it ever reverted to a non-released form, would it turn all shiny and sharp instead of being trashed and blunt? o_O

At the very least, I wanna see Mashiro ('cause she maintained Hollow Form for 15 hours from the off) or Hiyori (lil' firecracker is nuts in the minus chapters!) in action, they're both so freakin' badass.

Or Hachi doin' somethin' fun with barriers.

I too want to see Mashiro kick some ass but not Hiyori, god damn I hate her, female Hitsugaya, ugh.

I want to see Love and Rose go all out too since all we know of them so far is they read Shounen Jump... besides the whole Soul Society thing with them.

You really do sure have some hate for that white-haired punk kid, eh?

Seeing the extent of Love and Rose's abilities would be nice, but I'd still like a bit moar expansion on some of me favourites. Kensei is prolly one of the ones I like best, from what I've seen, 'cause I have a thing for daggers (though doesn't his Zanpakutou get broken by that weird mouth thingy when fightin' Hollow Ichigo? I forget if they can reform them...)

And meh, the Arrancar are gettin' boring, but stilllll...

HALIBEL NAO PLX. Freakin' buildin' up so freakin' much...DO SOMETHING ALREADY!

Halibel's release will probably be like... a Bee or something, and if Stark's ain't a Sloth I'm gonna be PISSED.

Well, Ichigo's zanpaktou broke once, so I'm sure it can be reformed, I also liked Lisa myself, she was pretty coo' in her Sailor Fuku and all.

And her love of Josei. Mmm, guilty pleasure.

Sloth sounds pretty likely, but I don't see how it'll be at all uhh...dangerous?

it really can't be going all the way to 0 surely.
I'm loving the back story and really enjoyed 99 but how long is this going to go on for? another 98 weeks?

LukasROAR said:
it really can't be going all the way to 0 surely.
I'm loving the back story and really enjoyed 99 but how long is this going to go on for? another 98 weeks?

I hope not :p other wise it would be well over a year before we got back to present day, most likely it will stop soon probably at the event where Kisuke creates the untraceable Gigai. Though after reading -99 i still get the impression that Aizen's Shikai is overpowered a tad, its making me wonder what his Banka is going to be like.

I got the first book volume the other day, and I thought it was really well done :). It has an intresting style to it. And even though I'm still quite new to Manga; I thought it was quite original and has a good storyline, to what I've read so far anyway. I will hopefully enjoy reading more of Bleach and getting time to watch the Anime :)

Brown said:
I got the first book volume the other day, and I thought it was really well done :). It has an intresting style to it. And even though I'm still quite new to Manga; I thought it was quite original and has a good storyline, to what I've read so far anyway. I will hopefully enjoy reading more of Bleach and getting time to watch the Anime :)

Most people (including myself) tend to be put off by the begining of Bleach... but if you like it now, just wait till the Soul Society Arc. God-Like, it is.

I didn't actually mind the begining of Bleach, it does get a lot better mind. The current manga arc is getting more intresting i just hope it isn't going to countdown to 0 before we get back to Ichigo

I seriously need to pick up the manga again.. I'm really behind and I've heard only good things are coming. I'm particular curious about the arrancar arc...

Deidara said:
Brown said:

Most people (including myself) tend to be put off by the begining of Bleach... but if you like it now, just wait till the Soul Society Arc. God-Like, it is.

It's kinda funny. I was the exact opposite, I adored the beginning, and as soon as the whole Soul Society arc was introduced, I was put off.
I'm not ..uhm, trying to go against anything you've said, I just kinda thought it was funny I was the opposite of a lot of people. :)
...I think the fact that it's so long put me off too, I'm not good with really long running series XD;;

I have been easily pleased with these new chapters.

Kensei saving little Hisagi, and therefore us finding out the reason for Hisagi's 69 tattoo made me squeal.All the cute little shinigami walking around,mainly Gin and Akon,has literally kept me reading XD

But no really, I have loved everything about these minus chapters.

The flasbacks are probably the best thing about Bleach in a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

EDIT:

Deidara said:

I disagree, the opening was far better than Soul Society arc.

I think the minus chapters have been absolutely amazing so far. I mean the main story was going so horrendously slow that it was getting a bit boring, but the flashbacks are going at a great pace and it's really interesting to find out some of the big unanswered questions :D

Lupus Inu said:
The flasbacks are probably the best thing about Bleach in a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

EDIT:

Deidara said:

That's surprising, I found the begining dull and I lost interest easily. That's just my opinion, butI still feel Soul Society surpassed the first arc by far. Though I will agree on the Flashback part. It's definatly made Bleach more readable and Tite Kubo has been a good boy and given us answers to many of the questions I had.

Deidara said:
Lupus Inu said:

EDIT:

Deidara said:

That's surprising, I found the begining dull and I lost interest easily. That's just my opinion, butI still feel Soul Society surpassed the first arc by far. Though I will agree on the Flashback part. It's definatly made Bleach more readable and Tite Kubo has been a good boy and given us answers to many of the questions I had.

I agree with you totally. I always told anyone who was just starting to watch Bleach to persevere if they found the opening a tad dull, and they were always grateful that I did when they eventually reached the Soul Society Arc. The main gripe I have with Bleach now is that the Hueco Mundo arc is basically the Soul Society Arc with a slightly different situation. I mean its the gang going to rescue a girl who's been kidnapped in a different world lol. Still, can't help lapping it all up.

Back