Bleach

Cyburn

Student Council President
I have been watching this recently, both dub and sub, and Im up to episode 14.

Got another 88 more to go.

Who else loves Bleach?

Totally hooked on it, love Abarahi Renji as you can tell from my Avatar, and of course my Ichigo signature.

The characters are well thought out even the lesser used ones like Zaraki Kenpachi who always makes me smile when he appears on screen (sorry to say you won't really see why til around ep. 50).

I also really like the idea that Ichigo's zanpaktou (sword) is 5 times larger than anyone elses because he can't control his own spirit force and just lets it all blast out constantly.

Even though at times the fillers which appear much later in the series get downward reviews I love them, I like it when stories go off on a weird tangent as it means something special is gonna hapen when its all over and best of all the end of the series is far off as they are usually using the filers to allow the manga to get far enough ahead.

In short.....................

BANKAI

i got fed up of it after they stoped fighting hollows, though chaz has it all still, may give it another chance and jump that damn filler saga

I think its one of the coolest anime series ever. Ichigo is great and Rukia is funny with her kindergarden drawings, lol.

Chad is just plain strange. Whoever dis it is not worthy. Meh, this topic might get blocked because fans wars are brewed on here, mostly thanks to me and mustaine. lol

Kinda got bored of it after the number of moving soft toys multiplied. While i liked the show and characters the show fell into the trap of thinking they constantly have to have action on screen. They needed to give the characters a chance to catch their breath, relax and develop in something other than combat skills.

I've read most of the manga and seen most of the anime. After Soul Society and a majority of canon storyline in Karakura town again it lulls and gets a bit crap. =<

After Ikkaku gets his Ban-Kai
It begins to suck in the manga. Non manga readers don't read that.

EDIT: I used to be a Bleachtard too, still love the characters, but for fellow maga readers... did we really need another rescue arc?

Last edited by a moderator:
hopeful_monster said:
Kinda got bored of it after the number of moving soft toys multiplied. While i liked the show and characters the show fell into the trap of thinking they constantly have to have action on screen. They needed to give the characters a chance to catch their breath, relax and develop in something other than combat skills.

I can see a little of that too, would have liked some chilled out episodes thrown in, even if it was just Ichigo trying to avoid Kenpachi. Or just them chilling out after creaming the Captains or the Bountou

I was 'in love' with Bleach, right 'til the end of the Soul Society saga.
Then we hit the Bounto Saga... Boy did I almost want to sleep through it all... :(
But it's now picking up more. Hopefully we can forget most of this saga and someday return to the main Shinigami problem... Hollows.
That, and working on Kon's camera angles with all the female's panties/tops. To make Bleach a much brighter anime for otakus everywhere. XD

I like it still i always pefered the first 15 episodes since it was just fighting hollows and exploring chacters and just getting to know them with not to much fighting.

Then the first 10 episodes of soul society pretty good then it started to drag on it training and fighting for 50 odd episodes...

Though the fillers are a bit boring at least they have a point to it unlike naruto also i think bleach is one of the those animes will find out where it's dragging and bounce back and suprise everyone :)

I only got into this recently, but very quickly became hooked. Although, like many people, I'm looking forward to the end of the filler arc, and it starts back on the manga storylines. :D

Back