Blue Lotus Anime Cafe opening September 15th

blue lotus

Completely Average High School Student
Hi everybody,
This is a message to everyone who might be interested, the Blue Lotus Anime Cafe now has set the opening date! We are opening on September 15th, at 4pm, with a cosplay competition! The winner of the competition gets a free fortnight's pass, and we hope it's going to be a great day! You can come to watch anime, read manga, or even just chill out and surf the internet. If you are interested, PM me, and I can happily give more information! We are in fleetwood, Lancashire, on Adelaide street opposite Fleetwood market. You can also contact us by telephone at 01253 870635, and ask for either Rick or Yollie. One thing that I hate to have to say though, we do have limited space, so only 100 people can be in at once! Hope to hear from you soon!

The team at Lunar Entertainment, AKA the Blue Lotus!

Sounds Groovy but alas, I'm just too far away. Working for a living doesn't help either :cry:

Not to worry, it'll be my turn to win the lottery soon so I'll be fine. :D

Aw wow this looks like a fantastic place.. I would love to come but it would take me about 4 hours by car, unfortunately : (. By any chance are you planning on opening anywhere nearer London? :p

Thanks guys!

Hope a few come to the opening, it should be great! The local rag is covering it.....And advertising it also!
It's on Rock FM. Anyway, thanks for reading the post it feels gratifying that our little idea has sparked so much interest! Again hope to see you there and come dressed fantastically! :) Paul, I sent you a private message hope to hear from you soon!
Thank from the team at Lunar, AKA the Blue Lotus

It will be on the week of the 15th september on the whats on section of Rock FM also look out on Neo mag's website. Gemma said she is doing an internet piece on us. We are trying to get as much publicity as possible to make this a fantastic event for all Anime fans!
I can't wait to see everybody's interpretation of their fave characters.
At the moment we aren't planning on opening nearer to London, but who knows what the future holds. It depends on how successful we are!
As to our opening being on the same day as the Midlands Expo, I had been unaware of that, but it is almost guaranteed that we don't charge as much to get in as the Expo does!
The easiest way to get to us from Blackpool is to get on a Tram, and get off at church street, there's a big church on the corner, so it's easy to know when to get off. There is an A-board sign at the end of the road about us, so if you go down Adelaide Street, you will find us if you look for a Blue and Cream shop named Lunar Entertainment.

HoukiBoshi said:
I might be able to get there October time ^^; I'm happy it's so close to the Tower. I'll know where I am then. =D

i hope u don't mean Blackpool Tower, it's miles away from there still ^^, though least u can just jump on a tram

Back