Cosplayers Thread

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Just a thread I decided to create so people can show off themselves dressed in cosplay outfits or discuss projects they are currently working on for cons or events.

Ok so the first post is there to let people know what this thread is about so please don't have a go that I am double posting, I just didn't want this thread to be about my work only I'd like to see other cosplayers on here and what they are working on.

I'll start off by showing my latest project Bleach Captain Shunsui Kyoraku

bleachcaptainshunsuikyobf3.jpg

Currently got most of the cosplay outfit sorted:
- Clothes
- Captains Jacket
- Hat
- 2 Swords

bleachcosplay1qd5.jpg

bleachcosplay2sy3.jpg

bleachcosplay4ps8.jpg

All I need to complete the outfit is a wig as my hair is too short, and a light blue waiste band.

Well Havent got any photos yet but im currently creating the eyeshield uniform. Ive created the helmet and ive got the jersey but its just getting the protective pads and some other stuff until ive finished it i will probably post the picture when its complete.

I'm trying to find One Piece, Luffy stuff. Its quite a bit harder than it looks. I might be having to buy some pre-made things and go against the unwritten cosplayer rule book.

Oh man McIcy that looks well good mate!
I would love to cosplay, when i go to japan (when i have the money) im so going to an anime convention cosplaying haha, will be a right laugh!

Taylor said:
Oh man McIcy that looks well good mate!
I would love to cosplay, when i go to japan (when i have the money) im so going to an anime convention cosplaying haha, will be a right laugh!

Well done dude, my dream is to go to Japan during one of the huge conventions and just sit there and take in the pure otaku fandom.

Well one cosplay is almost finished, I'm still trying to track down a decent wig, next I have to start on my Kuma outfit (Afro Samurai) so need to make a giant bear head out of papermache.

Or as my mate is going to Amecon08 as a final fantasy character I might try to come up with an outfit to cosplay with him.

McIcy - How did I not notice a cosplay thread? I will be going to a cosplay picnic soon but its more casual cosplay than a full outfit. So far I have cosplayed twice - once as Ritsuka from Loveless and second as Light or should I say Kira from Death Note.

M.G xx

Would love to go to one of the Cosplay picnics but they are always when I am either working or can't get to where they are.

Have fun and take lots of pics

McIcy - As you may know, I had an accident with a slippery floor at Paddington so missed the Cosplay Picnic. But there will be another one on the 2nd - this time with a military theme. Will take piccies's then.

Well I got my cosplay for Minami finished with hours to spare I was up the night before the con sorting out the wig for it but I got it all done.

Only 1 party pic as I forgot my camera

n5155498836914627635jp7.jpg

But I got some professional pics done at the con in the photo shoot and will post them when I get them.

^Lolz @ Shunsui with a beer bottle. Or is that Sake?^
No photos yet, since my cosplay gear hasn't came through yet. It should be here by this friday so I can't wait!

Back