UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

CR themselves reckon Konosuba movie is out in January. Every retailer though still has the 4th December date. Against all the odds, I hope they're somehow right and the distributor wrong.

Also, where's my Dress-up Darling LE at? I fear we'll be seeing fewer of them going forward as Horimiya, Wonder Egg, Death Parade, etc. LEs are still widely available.

Also, where's my Dress-up Darling LE at? I fear we'll be seeing fewer of them going forward as Horimiya, Wonder Egg, Death Parade, etc. LEs are still widely available.
Little surprise with the prices as high as they are. If CR had been more sensible about the pricing I reckon the CEs would be doing well for them

Little surprise with the prices as high as they are. If CR had been more sensible about the pricing I reckon the CEs would be doing well for them
Agreed, the price for AoT Final Part 2 was taking the p*ss. Got it from Amazon US and even with paying $15 for shipping was €20 cheaper inc VAT than the UK release.

I think you can count on fewer and fewer physical releases of new series (except in japan) by crappyroll and the Sony conglomerate. Streaming just doesn't cut it for me, it's too ephemeral-here today and gone tomorrow, literally. What to do? I'll leave that up to you-the reader's imagination. I've already found a fairly satisfactory way to deal with it.

I kept thinking that "Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero 4K Steelbook (Amazon Exclusive)" was out of stock/sold out, and today I noticed that it simply doesn't ship outside the UK. Amazon, why?

Why don't you give it a try? Most titles are available for international shipping, despite the FAQ stating otherwise.
Only titles with Red text in description, like the oversized Code Geass Luxury Edition, are actually unavailable - but for most it allows a checkout and $36 shipping is somehow fine

Why don't you give it a try? Most titles are available for international shipping, despite the FAQ stating otherwise.
Only titles with Red text in description, like the oversized Code Geass Luxury Edition, are actually unavailable - but for most it allows a checkout and $36 shipping is somehow fine
Thirty six whole freedom units for shipping???

Rightstuf started around $30 and charged additionally depending on weight. CR is $36 flat fee, so for bulky orders a lot cheaper than before. Maybe buying in groups?

I may give it a shot then after Christmas. Few titles I've got my eyes on but couldn't try and rush to get when the news of Rightstuf shutting down hit.

Anyone else having a problem putting their non USA address in on their account? It won't let me put my country code in for my phone number, so the number I put in becomes invalid.

Anyone else having a problem putting their non USA address in on their account? It won't let me put my country code in for my phone number, so the number I put in becomes invalid.
Correct, same thing. I contacted support and got a replay saying they were aware of the issue and gave me a temp number to input. Once an order was made, I could contact them to change it on their backend.

This was a month ago too.

Back