CrunchyRoll picks up Bleach!

ConanThe3rd said:
Though you can just say "Soul Society are a bunch of pricks" and achieve just about the same result, really.

Seriously, is there no plot line in Bleach that wasn't somehow caused by Soul Soecity being just about the worst run afterlife only being beaten out by the Orwellian nightmare that I imagine the Messian Heaven from Shin Megami Tensei being?
or you can just say he's a blood thirsty homicidal maniac who power mongers

memorium said:
ConanThe3rd said:
Though you can just say "Soul Society are a bunch of pricks" and achieve just about the same result, really.

Seriously, is there no plot line in Bleach that wasn't somehow caused by Soul Soecity being just about the worst run afterlife only being beaten out by the Orwellian nightmare that I imagine the Messian Heaven from Shin Megami Tensei being?
or you can just say he's a blood thirsty homicidal maniac who power mongers
And, if Soul Society was actauly worth it's salt, Aizen's nonsence would have been curatiled. But then again, if Soul Society wasn't a bag of d**ks, we might have been done already.

Tachi- said:
I think they'll keep hitting him over and over again, he'll crack and transform into a much higher state, Ichigo's father dies, Ichigo loses control and turns full hollow again. Cue the epic fight of unsurmassable power….they both end up laid on the floor talking to each other and then either Ichigo dies or they both do, or typical shonen style: Ichigo wins and Aizen dies. Thats providing we don't get hit with a large "flashback" that spans 10 vols ¬_____¬

Well I would put more bet into an Ichigo full beatdown through some kind of DBZ cliche then anything else. Aizen has been built up just to fall, although his final words will be saying that Ichigo has become what he wanted him to become or words to that effect.

P.S Aizen has cracked open to reveal...Aizen with long hair. First Ichigo went SSJ 3 with his new hollow form (massive power up...check, long hair....check) and now Aizen follows suit.

If you want better shouen just look to Psyren, that's never disappointed me so far, plus Viz are set to start releasing it over here end of this year (they are taking their time about it) or even look at Shaman King, that's still one of the best shouen manga's i've read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or just read stuff from Weekly Shonen Sunday. Zettai Karin Children, Kongoru Banchou, Detective Conan, you know, awesome stuff like that.

ConanThe3rd said:
Or just read stuff from Weekly Shonen Sunday. Zettai Karin Children, Kongoru Banchou, Detective Conan, you know, awesome stuff like that.
The Kekkaishi dub started last weekend, the first episode was a bit crap, but it looks like it could be quite good, although I haven't seen the subs/read the manga

Back