CRUSHED!

I can relate to your hard hearted mannerisms Ayase.

I now keep apart of myself back...not devoting all my time and attention to the other person. After learning from countless relationships that started off well, ended terribly....if you give yourself to someone....your only goin to let yourself get hurt further that way.

Before, i'd spend no more than 30seconds sending a text back.
If i had to cancel for a reason....my ex's would all complain and want to know what i was doing that was so important. In some cases it was more a "how dare you put your friends or family before me?"

Now, it can take upto a few hours depending on what i'm upto and my gf tends to not worry about it...just the occasional "take your time ;) " when i do reply.
When one of us cancels meeting up....we just re arrange for another day and there's no problem.

One thing i've learnt is.....Trophy gf's are high maintanence. So unless your happy to pay for everything....let them flaunt their assets as much as they want and don't mind when guy mates talk to her about cheating on her bf, and then She dumps you out of the blue.

Sod that, i'm happy with a gf thats not so high maintanence, still very good looking. wonderful personality and does her nut in whenever i pay for her. to the point that she pickpockets me during a hug and puts money into my wallet to cover her meal.

Back