Do you like beards?

Do you like beards?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CitizenGeek said:
I think the only people who like beards are the few men who have them. To everyone else, they're messy and generally unattractive regardless of what form they take (goatee, etc.). A small amount of neatly shaped stubble can be sexy on very specific guys, but other than that, I'm no fan of facial hair :p
I don't have facial hair and I must agree with you that it doesn't suits everyone and specially when it's not properly cared for, which seems to be the case of most, BUT I do like it and wished I could grow a proper beard.

(Never Seen this thread before)

Firstly, lmao at that picture.

Secondly, I love beards. I have one myself... if it wasn't for my Mrs, I'd grow it ZZ-Top style 100%. Sadly I'm limited it half an inch. T_T

CitizenGeek said:
I think the only people who like beards are the few men who have them. To everyone else, they're messy and generally unattractive regardless of what form they take (goatee, etc.). A small amount of neatly shaped stubble can be sexy on very specific guys, but other than that, I'm no fan of facial hair :p

I disagree, I always thought beards were pretty rad, but I agree it depends on
a) the style
b) the "wearer"

Most of my girl friends think that my beard suits me but facial hair in general is usually not good (though the large majority also fawn over Johnny Depp in POTC and Hugh Jackman in X-men, I kno mutton chops aren't beards but they're a brand of facial hair still =P)

All of my guy friends pretty much love beards.

everytime i get hair on my face it causes massive amounts of pimples so beards are kinda lame to me...

I approve of the beard's stunning lead in this poll!

Which is no surpise, seeing as I have one. Short and well-groomed is the way forwards for me, as mine tends to look really messy if I try to grow it out at all. It's all down to the wearer though.

Used carefully they can complement or enhance face shape and features. And don't forget: beards over babies!

CitizenGeek said:

Fiddlesticks, young twink!

Facial hair is symbol of manly, raging animosity. I've seen beards bring down towns, cities and cargo ships full of naked women and beer barrels. Do not underestimate the chaste potential that is a beard. Stroking a beard is like helming a Spanish galleon; a bastion of unpredictable volatility and sexy-parts pleasure.

I've been rocking the best part of a goatee and sideburns for a few months now. Just can't seem to grow the part that connects the soup strainer and bum-tickler.

2r7vodk.jpg

Back