DOA:Dead Or Alive - The Movie

I will be outraged if this fails to at least get an oscar nomination.

Seriously though, despite looking a lot like a modern mortal combat crap-fest, there is a certain bent appeal in it... I might have to watch it, just for the female content... I've never played the games, so I guess I can't be annoyed if they change things a little...

Ah well, not every film can be a master piece. >_>

And Mortal Kombat Movies.....don't get me started, lol.

EDIT: They make Samurai Swords look really bad.

like i said before its only for the fighting and the reason i would watch the DOA Film is coz Leons In it ^_______^
He's my fave man In DOA!!!

Mangaminx said:
I certainly agree that this looks hilariously bad. Maybe the sort of thing it's fun to watch purely for humour to be found in things bad acting/cheesiness and the like ;) .

Ditto.

Oh god it looks like Mortal Combat movie set-up to me, this is gonna be bad.......... why do game conversions come off so bad? They raely work out right and the people making them usually demonstrate the simple fact that they have never played them and have no idea what happens in the game

Just seen the ad for this on Sky, its gonna be released on the 15th September, looks like the story will be the 5 female characters against everyone else.

Holly Valance is fighting in the trailer 'topless' she is getting dressed whilst fighting so ends with her holding a gun to one attackers head while she orders him to do her bra up :D

Back