Dragonball z boxset

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
Im getting DBZ season 1 for my birthday and looking forward hearing that it plays on R2 DVD players. But..... Is it true that it works on region 2 dvd players i just want to make sure

*gets on knees*
PLEASE TELL ME!!!!

If your DVD player allows it, you need to make your DVD player region free with a handset hack. If it exists, you'll find it by Googling for your model with the words 'handset/remote hack'.

But, knowing you, you've probably won an auction off eBay for a Chinese 'Perfect Collection' and gave to your mom to wrap.

Yeah, it works completely fine on R2 DVD players, its region 1, 2 and 4 *reads off the back of season 4*

yeah I got 1 to 4 of it ;)

Bah, I forgot my DBZ DVDs have 'R1, R2 and R4' on them. I should've remembered since I only watched them the other day!

Ryo Chan said:
tsk u lot only have up to 4? i'm halfway through the cell saga ;)

I completed the Cell Games (Season 6) before its official release...

Consider yourself 1UP'd... :p

And yes they definitely work on R2 DVD players. Although you might have some colour issues, I did on my PS3, but my DVD player does them fine.

megagold5 said:
Ryo Chan said:

And yes they definitely work on R2 DVD players. Although you might have some colour issues, I did on my PS3, but my DVD player does them fine.

so did i, back in 2000 on cartoon network :p

Ryo Chan said:
megagold5 said:
Ryo Chan said:

so did i, back in 2000 on cartoon network :p

Via the actual season 6 DVD set...... *cracks knuckles* :p

Never worry about region codes ever again!

Just Google your player name and "region unlock"

The number of times I've done this now I might start being suspected of being a spambot.

...when I'm actually a googlebot

Back