Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Gimme candy! =)

• Total voters

Travis Radisson

Brigade Leader
Hello there, I'm new here. :p I am not an eskimo, and my name isn't Travis - but I do like anime. And manga. And chocolate. ^v^ I'm currently watching Samurai Champloo and Elfen Lied - when the rest of it arrives to the only anime shop around these parts that is. :?

Favourite anime: Boogiepop Phantom, Elf Princess Rane, Excel Saga, Ghost in the Shell, Haibane Renmei, Lain, Original Dirty Pair, Project A-ko, Puni Puni Poemi, Samurai X, Slayers, Texhnolyze and stuff.

Favourite manga: Azumanga Daioh, Battle Angel Alita, Evangelion, Excel Saga and Oh! My Goddess.

Haya ::waves paws :: welcome to the forums, i choose the 3red option lol Nice choices in Anime and Manga ^_^ hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Thanks for the welcomes [henceforth my nickname shall be Not Travis :mrgreen:]. Also, thanks for not choosing 'yes'. If Icelanders really did live in igloos, we'd all be homeless. x_x Well, except for those in 'Batman Begins' territory (for those who don't know, parts of it were shot in Iceland). ;) :p

^_^ *sends everyone who picked the 3rd option candy* ^_^

Hey there! Until now, I didn't know any Icelandic (is that right...?) people! Now I do! (Now I've got a Chinese, Norwegian, Dutch and you! It's like I'm collecting international friends...)

Oh, excuse the presumption of calling you a 'friend' the first time we meet... That's just the way I am :D

Anyway, welcome! Hope you have fun!

I don't mind being a part of a friends collection :p so long as you don't try and put me into a PokéBall. ;) :lol: (And yes, it's Icelandic :))

Thanks again for all the welcomes. ^_^ Now I'll throw in a random update: I'm no longer watching Samurai Champloo. >_>; Instead, I wanna see Rozen Maiden. :mrgreen:

Back