Ever had this feeling?

SchoolRumble4Ever!

Student Council President
After or during watching an anime series you seem to get a pain in your heart area? I know this sounds weird but this happens me to for most anime I watch, the worst has happened just after I finished watching Negima! I just want to know if there's anybody else feeling like this.

When it comes up 'The End'. Its a tad sad, But of course, That only happens to series' that you enjoyed. And/or the story wasn't wrapped up very well.

I've never had a pain in my heart but in a very emotional scene, in not only anime but any tv series that i have followed I I tend to get a lump in my throat and on the rare occasion were its really sad I kinda well up.

It doesn't happen to much but only on a very emotional episode or a series of episodes

The only one that comes to mind that not only pissed me off but what was also emotional IMO is when they Killed off Maes Hughes in FMA

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get completely into the anime then it suddenly stops yer i know what you meen. Eureka Seven and Ouran High have done this the most for me.
Both because i really want to know what becomes of them and how there lives turn out. GIVE OVA's!

well... the end of evangelion made me ******* gurn for like a whole day! it was just so... heartbreaking to see all the happy smiley(well sort of) characters they were in the begining break down to THAT!

and cowboy bebop kinda bummed me out but i like to pretend {SPOILER} fay comes swooping down outa the sky and saves spike... oh well lol

I get it sometimes, but it depends on what i'm watching, funny though cause it doesn't happen with live action stuff. There has only been one time though where i've actually cried at the end of a series most other times i just feel sad

So is this on the heart thing still or emotions aroused by anime?
No idea on the heart thing. As for emotions...Elfen Lied was always there to cheer me up when I needed a good laugh.

I only get thet feeling when something very bad or sad happens in the anime or if its a series I love and I know that it is now over

I know exactly what you mean. Like watching the end of Cowboy Bebop for the first time. Man, if it's a good series I always feel the pain at the end. Feel like your loosing them. No more Bebop Crew....
::sob:: ::sob::
I can't talk any more.... ::sniff:: ``¬_¬

It's a sign of a good series if it can really get hold of your emotions andmake you feel sad for finishing off the series.

I get this with books aswell...getting to the END of the story can be upsetting

All I can say is that if Zero no Tsukaima series three is not released, I will go to my grave with broken spirit. Just let them get together, for God's sake!

Nope, but I do remember when I was drunk-ish, eating and I was watching Elfen Lied, I started feeling kinda sick and sluggish, but then again drinking and eating whilest watching limbs go flying would prob. make you sick anyway...

That feeling is because of the fact that the anime has ended and your never going to see another part of it again or until they release another series :D

Nah, it's not an ache. If something really touching comes on (depressing/moving etc.), then I sometimes feel my chest compresses. But that's normal, watching anime or real life situations.

Back