Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Himiko (Getbackers)

• Aisha (Outlaw star)

• Total voters

JAKEMAN

Stand User
Who's your favourite, unlike my giant robot one i have done and put everyone i can think of and ones i have researched lol

and if i havent put the ones you want im very sorry but my mind has now melted with all the names i had to remember -_-

and also the poll options wont let me have loads

im going to sleep now

Mine is none of the above as well, I can't say I really have a favourite cuz there are so many great female characters in anime, its the same with any type of character or specific anime series for me each has good qualitys which put them above others and there are allways amazing, rememorable and best series/characters but i can never say which is my deffinative best. :)

From the list I'd pick Ruri or Ryoko (eventhough I don't like the that much). If I were to pick my all time favourite I'd pick either Ayeka (Tenchi) or a Sakura (Naruto/CCS).

Ah, you don't know Ayeka well then. Ayeka isn't bossy, she's just a tad hot headed when arrogant people are around, like Ryoko, or when he's upset. Ayeka, actually, is very sweet and doesn't boss people around even in Jurai, where she has the power to.

Chibi Yosho said:
Ah, you don't know Ayeka well then. Ayeka isn't bossy, she's just a tad hot headed when arrogant people are around, like Ryoko, or when he's upset. Ayeka, actually, is very sweet and doesn't boss people around even in Jurai, where she has the power to.

I've always felt the same, it's just that the series never really gives her much opportunity to show that side. If you've seen episode 3 of the OAV's you'll probably know what I mean.

Hum my favorite would be either Major Kusanagi from GITS or Captain Ramius from Gundam SEED.

Theres some really cool psycho women in anime that i like too such as Nora Polansky from Macross Zero, Natasha Radinov from Gunsmith Cats and Sulan from Berserk

My fave anime femme would have to be motor cycle riding ,hard rockin' Priss Asagiri from BGC.....from that list I'd have to go with Ryoko from Tenchi.

Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh or Washu from Tenchi, neither of which are on there....so I guess it'd be Rei, then! :lol:

i think Rei is the coolest out of that list, although Reika from RahXephon, Faye from Bebop and Nausicaa would be on my own list.

Lol there's none I really like from the list - and Rei is getting too much votes! *cough*overrated*cough*
I mean, where is the classy Michiru from Sailor Moon? :p
I think I'll go Roppomatsu 2 from Excel Saga, she is teh 0wnage :wink:
________
MARY JANE

Back